What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lab testing CBD/THC

wequ

Anyone knows of a laboratory that can test cbd and thc percentage? I have asked canna, but they can't help me, only companies. I live in Europe. I need to know if the strains I have access to are high in cbd.

My advice would be to contact ecstasy pill testing companies. There is one in Spain who tests drugs internationally. They may be able to direct you to a lab willing to test cannabis products anonymously for you.

brown_thumb

Sorry for the intrusion but what if a person lives in a place where cannabis is illegal? Will those labs test and send results... or will they report that person to authorities?

Last edited:

wequ

Hi, aridbud, I have contacted Canna, they can't help me. They will only deal with companies. Anyone know of a place in US that does tests of CBD/THC?

Galaxy420

Anyone knows of a laboratory that can test cbd and thc percentage? I have asked canna, but they can't help me, only companies. I live in Europe. I need to know if the strains I have access to are high in cbd.

internet search = home test cbd/thc methods

wequ

I have been in contact with a lot of "labs" in US, none of them will accept package from Europe. Anybody in here who can help me to get some samples tested?

wequ

Thanks for tip, but they only do tests for people with Medical Marijuana ID / Dispensary License. Cant get that in Europe.

HarvestMoon303

If you have all of these limitations on testing, it sounds like it might be to your advantage to get known, proven high CDB strains from a reputable breeder/seller. Starting from a "known good" should be easier, and when you can find a place to test, it should only confirm the CBD. There are many strains that have literally 0 CBD.