What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dankwolfs rks breeding project and breeding info discussion

Looks like a sour d cross ? How,about some plant pics and maybe a bit of back ground,on her Genolgey ?
Old Gene's from Alabama of all places brought to San Bernardino in the 90's she disappeared round 2009 with the grower and reappeared just recently with the same grower..only dispensary menus I saw her on was in Long Beach and Tahoe briefly after that. It's a HP x G13 (called Emphysema) from the old school...the Glaucoma her other relative from the same grower was a HP cut that was even more skunky with no other profile but garlic skunk smell. Weird thing is everything the grower does just reeks of skunk mixed with usual profile of the strain making me think that feeding plays just an important role as genetics or there's some cross pollination occurring within his grows I dunno...just glad to experience the skunk smell again as I thought she was long gone.

Dankwolf

Update smell are all over the place

Update smell are all over the place

I will update terps profiles later .for now they range from super fruit to white pepper, lemon , musk ,skunky. Acrid. Amd undesirable minty/menthol smell.

A few pics

The cure #2 lemon , acrid ,funky smell like feet and sex lol. 3-4 weeks in ( I will correct flower time when I check books ).

picture.php

Some of the blue star x Ancestrial are throwing Some serious frost and super fruit musk and others are full on double serrated leafs with strong skunky/potential rks notes.

picture.php

picture.php

Then a blue star Ansetrial skunk that is frost beyond understanding. Only 2 weeks in at 11.5 on 12.5 off . she will be keeped regaredless of the smell,or not .

picture.php

Some,ogkb 2.0 x ansestrial skunk . all these are ogkb dome. All have great vigour some to much almost like a sativa with hybrid vigour . some stack fat some don't but the stretchy Indy dom girls are of the hook for 4 weeks in pic does not due justice . here is 1 of the stretch girls

picture.php

There are many plants to show case but these were easy access and some enomoly s that I did not expect .

I am trying to keep this up to date but I have to,much on my plate like,always . the cotton candy x Ancestrial should be of the hook if this keeps up big thanks to chunky pigs and miracioulus meds for,there dedication and kindness .

Miraculous Meds

I will update terps profiles later .for now they range from super fruit to white pepper, lemon , musk ,skunky. Acrid. Amd undesirable minty/menthol smell.

A few pics

The cure #2 lemon , acrid ,funky smell like feet and sex lol. 3-4 weeks in ( I will correct flower time when I check books ).

View Image

Some of the blue star x Ancestrial are throwing Some serious frost and super fruit musk and others are full on double serrated leafs with strong skunky/potential rks notes.

View Image

View Image

Then a blue star Ansetrial skunk that is frost beyond understanding. Only 2 weeks in at 11.5 on 12.5 off . she will be keeped regaredless of the smell,or not .

View Image

Some,ogkb 2.0 x ansestrial skunk . all these are ogkb dome. All have great vigour some to much almost like a sativa with hybrid vigour . some stack fat some don't but the stretchy Indy dom girls are of the hook for 4 weeks in pic does not due justice . here is 1 of the stretch girls

View Image

There are many plants to show case but these were easy access and some enomoly s that I did not expect .

I am trying to keep this up to date but I have to,much on my plate like,always . the cotton candy x Ancestrial should be of the hook if this keeps up big thanks to chunky pigs and miracioulus meds for,there dedication and kindness .

Beautiful. Looks like some promising choices to select from in the near future.

Dankwolf

The funny thing is I am more excited about the male after this . there are some steller looking males . had to run the girls first so wife would not run out of smoke lol she is down to her 3rd faviort strian and not happy about it .

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Undesirable minty/menthol smell.

My project is selecting against the undesirable minty/menthol smell,
but it still shows up from time to time.

Mostly getting cherry fuel or lemon fuel, so not complaining.

And in one of my back cross lines a nice floral old lady doily
type vibe.

Your gear and methods are to be admired.

Stellar.

Dankwolf

I plan to start a few of the blue star bx for the out door .honestly its looking like my outdoor this year will be dedicated to you .

The blue star x death star is unreal . you deffently have a talent for selection I think they will do best outdoor or vert set ups . thank you

Dankwolf

That Cure looks super hazy

I am amazed how hazy leaning she considering she looked like this when I throw her in .

picture.php
picture.php

And she looks like this now .

picture.php

She stretched 4x at least in 4 weeks . had to cut top 2 ft of her and super crop bottom branches 6 inches down them . next time I will flip her soon as she roots and try to keep her under 4 ft lol .

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor

A few pics

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

That last pic does look like 2.0 . I did a couple of the Deathstar x Ancestral Skunk. Although not that impreesive, the smell the out in the air is crazy. Touched a live plant one night, wife said I smelled "legit like a skunk" when I came in. Chopped it and hung to dry. Been catching whiffs of skunk at the dinner table. So the breeding potential is there for sure. Nice job DW !!

Drewsif

Weird thing is everything the grower does just reeks of skunk mixed with usual profile of the strain making me think that feeding plays just an important role as genetics or there's some cross pollination occurring within his grows I dunno...just glad to experience the skunk smell again as I thought she was long gone.

Blasphemy! Skunk is extinct and only comes from Skunk #1. Repent before Lord Skunkman condemns you to weedhell. It's all in your head.

Or maybe skunk is in everything, and the expression hasn't been bred out but fed out? Lol, I kid, only silly evolutionists would go against canon.. Throw a bunch of cadmium at a spare pot and see what happens. Or even in a jar with some curing bud.

Props to all the closet growers out there doing what the big warehouses aren't! Pretty sad with all that room they only chase Yieldy Pie, Custie Cake and Bulk Dream

Happy Times

I am amazed how hazy leaning she considering she looked like this when I throw her in .

View Image View Image

And she looks like this now .

View Image

She stretched 4x at least in 4 weeks . had to cut top 2 ft of her and super crop bottom branches 6 inches down them . next time I will flip her soon as she roots and try to keep her under 4 ft lol .

Wow! I never knew plants could change appearance that much after being put into flower

Dankwolf

Wow! I never knew plants could change appearance that much after being put into flower

I never seen this my self or at least to this existent .This is the worse as far as thinking it is a Indy hybrid to full blown sativa . all 3 seeds expressed this trait . 1 male 2 girls so there will be a seed run to look further in this line .why you might ask and I say why not . :tiphat:

if you ever run afgooye she will trip you out full blood afghan Indy wide as I have seen leaf wise and finished with narrow leafs like a 80%sativa 20% Indy cross . no stretch with afgooye though many 1x .

Dankwolf

Blasphemy! Skunk is extinct and only comes from Skunk #1. Repent before Lord Skunkman condemns you to weedhell. It's all in your head.

Or maybe skunk is in everything, and the expression hasn't been bred out but fed out? Lol, I kid, only silly evolutionists would go against canon.. Throw a bunch of cadmium at a spare pot and see what happens. Or even in a jar with some curing bud.

Props to all the closet growers out there doing what the big warehouses aren't! Pretty sad with all that room they only chase Yieldy Pie, Custie Cake and Bulk Dream

You should tread all of thread before responding .

Other then that thank you I think .

caliprop215

Veteran
Looking good dank wolf. As always. That cure is off the hook I would have swore it was indica.....I'm about to start flowering my girls tonight

Breadwizard

I see a lot of that "wide leafs at start and veg" transitioning to thin leaves in Ace gear as well, I feel like it may be we're seeing the hand of the breeder at work, selecting to plants which do better in lower light environments, but still show sativa in flower.

I feel even stronger if this is also the case with afgooey, as I read gooey was selected with low-light rooms in mind.

All conjecture of course.

Dankwolf

Found a Blue star x Ansetrial hermie.

Found a Blue star x Ansetrial hermie.

Not to concerned to lose her due to the fact she smells like ammonia / puke / dust. And structure is a bit loose for my liking . I plan to look through plants tonight for any other hidden shemales . I throw this one in green house and picked as many sacks as I could find off . I am vary curious to see what the smell profile changes into. right now it is down right foul worse then going to the dump on a hot summer day .worst smelling plant that I have ever had the pleasure of smelling

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I will try to get some updated pics of all girls and associated smells tonight when I go shemale hunting.