What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

S2s and Gratefulhs connoisseurs xmas

window

Veteran
Ahh, cheers bro, yeah, need one for harvests as I know they work great for the pen and ink lol.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ahh, cheers bro, yeah, need one for harvests as I know they work great for the pen and ink lol.
Window,, nice one!
when you get a sec if you give adam a ring and for just over a £100 could save your harvest as well as contain the smell with these bastard too cold nights,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
2 days before cutdown

2 days before cutdown

Arrived home to no dramas,,
garden fading off nicely before cutdown,,,
A very,very, stinky room and a heavy room,,,,
genetics in this room are really top level imho,,,
47 plants with many different varietys,,,,,
Each as nice as the other with TnTs cfak x bh3kings and the ojs diesel dipped cookies being the stars of the show so far with thick donkey dicks that stink and are sticky as anything we have run over the years and ojs varietys killing it as always with the diesel dipped cookies and triangle kush cookies also gorgeous,,
In all honesty its hard to pick a star out of this run as they have all performed so very well imo,,,,,few beans when one of the chocolate mint ogs really didnt like the colder days and spat out some pollon but no damage done,,,,,
All organic grow with just all mix,,bio grow,,bio bloom and bio boost accelarator and lots of water only for the last couple of weeks,,,
Our trimmers will need to mask up and i am getting the feck out of dodge until its all cut and hung and the god awful mess cleared up,,
pics to follow,s2,,
[url='https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?a

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
some more pics before cut down at the weekend,,,s2
[url='https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid

Last edited:

mack 10

Veteran
cheers mack old mate:) but we might cut the number of varietys down as its a lot of extra graft..
worth it but a few less in the future....s2
yeah, variety is the spice of life an all that but makes things a bit tricky, always one clawer. (if that's even a word,lol)

don't forget some nice dry shots.
blessss.

rastapaul

Yes I rasta you've smashed it as usual and they look and sound fantastic
I'm back in the UK now so I'll get posting so I can PM you
Big up

Ras

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes I rasta you've smashed it as usual and they look and sound fantastic
I'm back in the UK now so I'll get posting so I can PM you
Big up

Ras
Hey Rasta,,,
good to hear from you as always and hope you found your bit of paradise to go back to,,,,
thanks for the kind words,,always appreciated,,,,,s2:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
DONE

DONE

pics of the crop before bye-bye,,,
nug/bud shots and reports to follow ,,,,s2