What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cinderella 99

~star~crash~

Whats the plan?

ok... i want to see if these are indeed the same as the original genetics release that i obtained circa 1999 obtained via Heavens Stairway

i have high hope of course because the original F1 was (in hindsight) my favourite & i've been enjoying marijuana for over 43 years...she was special and i lost her back in 2008

C99 is very welcome in my life

~star~crash~

quick germination!

quick germination!

they are starting to come out..:woohoo:

picture.php

~star~crash~

11 out of 11 germinated within 48 hours of unpacking!

11 out of 11 germinated within 48 hours of unpacking!

picture.php

take heed :)

sadpanda

in that last photo are those trichomes or just 'hairs'? somebody in another thread said they'd done chromatography on veglings that were just 6 weeks old and that even that early they showed a thc:cbd ratio that held true after harvest (but obviously higher %/quantity!), itd be fascinating to see if it could be done on a seedling just a few days old like yours

~star~crash~

in that last photo are those trichomes or just 'hairs'? somebody in another thread said they'd done chromatography on veglings that were just 6 weeks old and that even that early they showed a thc:cbd ratio that held true after harvest (but obviously higher %/quantity!), itd be fascinating to see if it could be done on a seedling just a few days old like yours

sadpanda i was wondering that myself? how cool would that be ???

peace