What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2016 cup^

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
all well here, just busy with a new hobby. will see you at the ic 420, lets hope we break some records with entries this year lol.

74G

good to know u gonna be there Gaius... .. .

see u all soon... .. .

all the best... .. .

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Pinball Tournie..!? Killin' Me. What could be better...!? In AMS...

D'OH..>!!!! My New Hobby kinda took the funds, but it has been amazing. Life Changing.

Well have fun for Me. If I find some extra money I'd come over. THose air tickets "no son barratos...!"

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Check your passports are in date, I have just spotted mine has just run out and here I cant get another in time .... So, driving up for the second time

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
good to know u gonna be there Gaius... .. .

see u all soon... .. .

all the best... .. .

i wouldn't miss it, really looking forward to it.
can't wait to experience judging as a real judge this time. also be sweet to have no responsibilities.

although i have to say, it's a great feeling when it's all done and everything worked mostly according to plan.

kudos to all the members that have contributed to make it happen over the years, in the end it always takes a team effort, like i always say. :)

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Still not sure if I can make it to the cup yet(i hope so!),but deffo gonna send an entry or too ether way....Good luck all ;]

mack 10

Veteran
Heres another call to all ic crew.
The IC Cup is fast approaching.
Starting on the 18th-20th April.
If you want to enter send me a pm.
Or if you want to come,
post up.

See you all there!

I will be posting up our 420 schedule very soon.
watch out for updates...

HereIgrowagain

I am just wondering what is the schedule for on the 20th. I have just happened upon some cheap flights to get me back on the 20th (which I need to be back for for other commitments) Out on the 17th. Contemplating coming out if I would be allowed? and not going to miss much on the last or any days come to think of it.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
the last day is usually just about submitting scores to the website and announcing winners/giving prizes... even without that bit, you'd still be having a good experience (imho).. for me the best bit is the days before just hanging out with heads that know whats up :)

HereIgrowagain

Cheers Jamie ;) I might aswell start looking for a couple of nights digs in that case then mate :) I know I am very new still to the IC & the whole online thingymajig but lang in the tooth none the less and quite fancy it if tothers don't mind? :tiphat:

JamieShoes

Veteran
the deal is usually that members who aren't known (in the real world) by other members are invited to a coffeeshop to be scrutinized and assessed in the most uncomfortable way... hahaha not really bro, just to turn up and be seen and sussed, it's for everyones safety in the long run and there's usually a good few new faces so always nice to get that bit out of the way...

Mack will probably add the meet n greet bit in for the first days activities schedule...

HereIgrowagain

I don't mind that lol as land as they tek as good as they give haha If they let welshmen with scouse accents in arl be areet ;)Coz am not welsh and cannit bide the scouse hahaha only joking mate. Am sound.

JamieShoes

Veteran
hahaa loads of ppl turn up for that bit anyway mate, it's usually the first scheduled meet so everyones raring to get stuck in :D

if they let me in, they'll let anyone in ... ;) .. this year I will actually have a proper scouser in tow, so you can tell him all about it when we see ya :D

HereIgrowagain

That's areet mate I will have a full blown cockney with me haha. I am 10 minutes off booking the flights, I will either book digs tonight or on the night I don't mind.