What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CANNADAM 2015 - Amsterdam (replaces HTCC)

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Hi All,

Just thought I'd move this from the HTCC thread as the title on that one doesnt tell anyone outside of it that there is a different event this year... it's a bit up in the air organisationally but they seem to be getting it together

At this time I can't find the Expo/Seminar tickets only tickets for the music events..If that changes I'll come back and update here... If anyone who is connected to this Expo is reading, please leave us some info ..cheers :)

Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1479915542332615/
Main: https://www.facebook.com/cannadamofficial

be lucky
j:tiphat:

mack 10

Veteran
Seems Sensi Seeds is onboard now so let's hope they put on a show.
Also an all nighter for the D&B crew.

Hope this mild weather lasts, Amsterdam can get pretty chilly.

JamieShoes

Veteran
I was also well chuffed to see a big DnB do on... never really was much of a scene here, the odd bits but never really took off.. I did used to do a DnB night in Den Haag years ago but it was well underground..only lasted a year or so...was mostly techstep, neuro, dark anyway... I'm more of a ragga baby...though for some reason they never seemed to appreciate me dropping SL2 :D

imzm39

@ Jamie shoes on the ragga tip , that was a tune
If your ever in dam on a Monday check out cheeky Monday's @ the winston . D n B all night with good vibes

JamieShoes

Veteran
so the Grace/Cannadam people are also having a cup - for an entry form you have to mail them (sales@ggbongs.com)..

for flowers it's a 10g entry and 50 euros fee
for hash its a little confusing they say - Hash 15g or import 5g or solventless 5g (+ 50 euros fee)

you can message them on FB for more info..

JamieShoes

Veteran
better to enter the IC cup mate (in April) then you're being judged by your fellow growers based on your flowers and not the size of the donation you made ;)

this one might be fun though it's the first year so who knows eh :)

CoCoSativas

Can canadians enter? I thought that was in Europe!

My project won't be ready by then. Maybe year after for the ic cup

I'd certainly enter my shit. I bet people will enjoy it as much as I do

JamieShoes

Veteran
yes mate, the IC cup is open to all IC Mag members - an address is provided for posting entries near the time... maybe next time eh :)

CoCoSativas

yes mate, the IC cup is open to all IC Mag members - an address is provided for posting entries near the time... maybe next time eh :)

I could enter some of my shit I suppose the testers but I'd rather put up the sour pink or something else...

Though if I really like my one cut of hoa bac I might put that up...

If I was going to enter I have a couple things I'd consider. I could pop some of my Nepal... lol though I probably wouldn't win I'd get a nasty letter telling me not to send in pot like that ever again. The shit has sent several people to the emergency room, I've come close a couple times tripping out on it so I don't grow it's pure form anymore, though I have the seeds. I like spooky strong sativas but that's not funny. I got arrested for public intoxication on it they thought I was on glue I was sitting under a tree in a park talking myself down when the bike cops rolled through and I was resistant. They held me for 24 hours and let me go. The cops stole the weed I had they never reported it. I laugh still sometimes. If that's what it did to me... I hope they went and lit that and sat under a tree looking stupid. Lol being 20 was great. Now I'm 25 I feel that stuff should be past me so I don't take things that do that to me, weed or otherwise

mack 10

Veteran
so the Grace/Cannadam people are also having a cup - for an entry form you have to mail them (sales@ggbongs.com)..

for flowers it's a 10g entry and 50 euros fee
for hash its a little confusing they say - Hash 15g or import 5g or solventless 5g (+ 50 euros fee)

you can message them on FB for more info..

Man what a palava!
First a ht cup, then cannadam now another one?
lol.

Can't see anyone really doing much this late but you never know.

JamieShoes

Veteran
Man what a palava!
First a ht cup, then cannadam now another one?
lol.

Can't see anyone really doing much this late but you never know.

even worse than that mate, theres a "Unity Cup" the week before this GG thing too...

I was really surprised to hear about the unity thing, that's come around even later, but is to be held the week before (head spins)

I'll be about for dabadoo SIM it's gonna be a fun couple of weeks after all... who needs HTCC :)

CoCoSativas

I'm stoked my sour pink kush seeds all popped. Hopefully I find a killer pheno. I'll have a couple entries to put forward when I'm ready to enter sometime into a competition in the future.

Thanks Jamie for posting this thread

JamieShoes

Veteran
I expect someone will enter it, seems fairly common these days...

So, did anyone go to VapeNight in Adam on Friday? I only heard about it after the fact

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I gome come down for the CannaDam weekend it starts 26th bit i will be in town from 27th. Gone do some entry.s for it.

Yeah i didnt hear of that unity cup till few days ago. But it a coffeeshop only cup and i think only few shops are in it. Still could be fun. I hope both are a succes so that week still stay canna amsterdam. With ore without HT.

Ps. When is the dabadoo date in december ?

mack 10

Veteran
Unity Cup? So seems Dampkring, El Guapo, Barney's Ruslands,Erste Hulp, Noon,Bushdocter
And a few more involved now. Around 11 shops plus
DnB/ DJ sets@ Melkweg on the nights.
Should be fun.

3 day judge pass is 40e, ( entry to day,coffeeshop and night, Melkweg events)
Night pass to melkweg is 15e Ithink.

Plus since this is a coffeeshop event iI don't see what the pass will actually get you? Seeds maybe?