What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HTCC AMS 2015

mack 10

Veteran
Ah, so 30g's is home stash.
That 30g thing had been stuck in my mind for years..

Last edited:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
should be fun (the cannadam thing) some good people turning up to speak...

still cant decide if I should enter some santa maria or just smoke the bugger :)

Alpen rock

Fuck dam. Got arrested there yesterday spend 6 hours in a cell. For 8 grams. That town changed the partly free feeling is gone.

Dammit, sorry to hear that...glad it turned out fine and safe for you!!

Pigs are pigs and can be real fuckers anywhere :moon:

Cool Tshirt Samseed:tiphat:

toppin

Veteran
For the people who have smartphones you can download the amsterdam unity cup app from the play store which has a nice basic map of all the coffeeshop taking part. Doesn't tell you what has been entered though.

zamzia

Veteran
Early start for me tomorrow. Drive, ferry, drive, arrive! Should be in town early evening. See you all there :)

74G

sorry Karma
i hope all is ok for u and as you r a local it's so fucking crazy how fast the scene is changing...

i hope to all friends (Mack,MrHaze,Jamie and all others IC Friends... .. .)

have a nice timùe togeher dear friends...

Drink and smoke a lot inbatavia and "SANTé" MrHaze and Mack all the bes to you two ;-)

°°°

°°

°

zamzia

Veteran
Not long arrived. Delays at Dover due to shite weather then problems at the French/Belgium border and total gridlock around Antwerp! Think I'll stick to flying in future.

Batavia please.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
sorry to hear it didnt go so smoothly mate... I'll see ya in the Bat cave tomorrow... Mack and his bro are around somewhere... I'll fire them over a text before we meet tomorrow, see if they wanna hang out (maybe go to 1st hulp/boerenjongens?)

Last edited:

74G

have an awesome time together and smoke one for me my IC friends... .. .

see you all at 420 for sure... .. .

All the best... .. .

zamzia

Veteran
sorry to hear it didnt go so smoothly mate... I'll see ya in the Bat cave tomorrow... Mack and his bro are around somewhere... I'll fire them over a text before we meet tomorrow, see if they wanna hang out (maybe go to 1st hulp/boerenjongens?)

That would be ace JS. Missed going to 1e Hulp last visit.

zamzia

Veteran
have an awesome time together and smoke one for me my IC friends... .. .

see you all at 420 for sure... .. .

All the best... .. .

Shame you couldn't make it dude .We'll blaze one for you ;)

Defo up for the 420

SAMSEED

Karma failed to mention , when he got arrested , wasn't for weed, it was for wearing a gimp suit before 12 in the morning lol......