What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HTCC AMS 2015

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I will proberly be down for a smoke at the usual week.

Not feeling the jamaica trip. Gone see how that goes first. Maybe next year jamaica.

cannawolf

I'll be in Dam till 26th november, i am up for the meetings and the smoke sessions around town :) Hope to see some faces i know i got to meet new faces also.

@jamieshoes- i heard something she was thjinking to open a museum or so? hopefully she opens a new shop .

zamzia

Veteran
Only just had my days confirmed FFS! Now need to find a gaff etc etc and my daughters Mum wants to come too.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
nice one Zam ... I read lots of people are still planning to visit town whether CannaDam do their thing or not... should be fun mate :)

zamzia

Veteran
Cool cool. Just hope to see some of the IC crew there for a smoke :) Hope you're packing some Santa Maria ;)

JamieShoes

Veteran
should have mate... looking to cut it down in about 2 weeks so it'll get some cure time too... should be positively reeking by then :D

Jon 54

Amsterdams Gain is Jamaicas Loss

Amsterdams Gain is Jamaicas Loss

Since Steve Hagar was fired by Trans High Corp.,the Cannabis Cup which he started in Amsterdam has slowly but surely faded each year until now it's gone completely. With all the High Times sponsered events across the States it was bound to happen. The HT Corp. can spend less cash and profit three or more times the amount that they have to spend in Europe. Maybe now a decent contest can be had in Amsterdam.

Lets let the smokers get back into it without the circus style event that it had become. Support the IC Mag 420 Cup.

Jon 54:tiphat::plant grow::plant grow:

Last edited:

JamieShoes

Veteran
I feel like staging a coffeeshop cup just so I can pocket all the backhanders.. (I'm jokin... of course ;) )

NotYourSaviour

I too hope for a coffeeshop cup in the Dam without this too commercial High Times nonsense(not my cup of tea but each to their own).

Hopefully winners are not Barneys, Greenhouse or Grey Area then. Not sure on that one though:laughing:

mr.haze420

Veteran
just heard that the coffeshops here will be having an event over the same period as the htcc would have been. stay tuned for further info..

zamzia

Veteran
just heard that the coffeshops here will be having an event over the same period as the htcc would have been. stay tuned for further info..

Sounds like plenty going on in town then :) Can't remember if I've met you on previous trips Mr Haze, but look forward to doing so :tiphat: