What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hazmat OG?

dutchmasters420

Tried searching and can't find much on this strain by Archive. Its skunkva 91 chem X face og bx1

Sounds really interesting would love to know how much the chem comes through? Would love to hear any opinions.

Sorceror

There is a Archive thread somewhere on this site, but I seem to be locked out. Maybe it was deleted?

I've got a pack of this on reserve for after I'm finished the Faceoff bx2, so I'm going to follow along for the info.

I just flipped my HazMat OG's into flowering a few days ago. I neglected them a bit, so I'm waiting to take pics until they bounce back. So far they all seem very Chem dominant, with more sativa leaning characteristics than the Face/Off OG bx2 packs I've grown. They all look very much like the pics I've seen of Chem '91, with the exception of one plant that seems to be an OG leaner. Rubbing their stems gives off a strong skunky, earthy, sour smell.
I've grown DeadHead OG and so far the HazMat seems to be a better representation of the Chem '91. I would definitely grab a pack if you're on the hunt for a good Chemdawg.

Well I flipped the HazMat OG's into flowering about a week ago and it looks like I have 1 male and 10 females! The photo attached is my lone male. He stinks of pine and skunk and has a nice structure. I plan on keeping him around to make F2's with the best female of the pack. Please excuse the poor photo quality and stressed plant. I had to move into a new place, and have neglected my garden. Once they bounce back I'll get the camera out and take better shots.
Still have another pack of HazMat OG to crack after this one. So far so good!

Attachments

• 20151207_122348.jpg
    20151207_122348.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 13
waiting on deck

waiting on deck

i also have hazmat and FObx waiting for current run to finish

I am glad to hear that the hazmat is very chemmy as thats what im looking for in these beans.

DJXX

Veteran
Tried searching and can't find much on this strain by Archive. Its skunkva 91 chem X face og bx1

Sounds really interesting would love to know how much the chem comes through? Would love to hear any opinions.
on the first pak i have 2 almost spot on 91's...so close i bought another pak cause i am huntn 91...the Faceoff is an insane girl too..you won't go wrong getting these...DJXX

Here is one of my HazMat OG females just starting to bud. This one looks more like a Face Off leaner to me, but she smells strongly of Chem. Most of the other phenos look pretty '91 dominant in structure, but I'm liking this lady the most right now.
These plants seem to require more N and Cal Mag than the Face Off OG bx2. They also stretch less and branch out more in flowering than the FO. Very nice structure and smell on all of the plants.

Attachments

• 20151220_031354.jpg
    20151220_031354.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited: