What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Weed in Spain, a lot of question. Help me please, i want to know!

I live in Canary Island right now and the police is not so nice with the owners of Cannabis social clubs anymore. Some friends told me that the law is going to be change on function to maintein open all the Rest of Csc in Barna. The deal with the police and locals autorities is a total regulamentation and limitation of THC. Probably it will be an edge of THC permitted (10% more or less) and it will be advertisement of the genetics that are rich in CBD...

bambi

Hi guys,
first im sorry for my english that's not the best.
I'd like to know how much do u pay weed, and which strange of weed, in the clubs in Spain? Do u have some site for read the menu? (Im spanish so, no problem)
Which genetics are they smoking mostly?
Is good the BHO quality?
How work the system of legalizazion in Spain? There's problem?

Thanks you for the answer guys. good smoke! :)

Don't worry to much ovea the English language here my friend, - remember many here are helpful as hell if we show respect for learning phases/tips etc,

Mostly loving breeder/growers on site and a slight few bad fourm semi bad apples like anywhere on canna fourms and more likely have drug induced issues of there own, - folks ive meet in person like these rotton apples we come across time to time 9 out of ten are frightened pot addicts normally young peeps where its ALL ABOUT THEM only, - even pot addiction used too much can turn the Younger peeps as mentioned to stunt there brain cells a little,

I say this for understanding - if we were dealing with hard drugs opiates etc, they do in'fact put our brain cells into comatose states after long periods of using, same as a brain Wash) until we decide own our OWN DECISION of wanting to grow up and become a real adult who can CHOOSE what he or she is best at and taking own any criticism is sometimes a bud send itself, - could help make a better/ra plant who know
old time breeder skunk man whom has grand insight for new up coming breeders and I this can be priceless info for serious growers especially gowing out large amounts of shit and youl see what I meant here when the day comes,

Ues your traits of hot woman you like in relationships, we put into a plant the things or trait like things we see in our fav females,

I inspired making a plant with a hot hot blonde blonbshell whore but we wed pals besties along time, she was platinum blonde and so was one of my best plants,- example that.

bam.

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 25
  • blonde.jpg
    blonde.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 24
  • Lizard-woman.jpg
    Lizard-woman.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 29
  • skunk shot clone keeper 2013.jpg
    skunk shot clone keeper 2013.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 32

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
So, I was reporting fake news it seems, it has spread far and wide, no doubt re quote wwwide for months... But is sadly not true, I think.

http://www.cannabis.es/web/features/actuaidad/117-es-legal-el-cultivo-en-espana

And more news, for those interested... Yes, it appears to be very good news, but please leave the Champers in La Nivera for now as nothing is confirmed. Yesterday I was chatting to friends who run a club and it was not mentioned.... We will see, but at least it appears that the strengthening of the laws the at the PP proposed are not happening. Again, not time to celebrate, yet.

http://www.lamarihuana.com/el-auto-cultivo-de-marihuana-se-despenaliza-en-espana/

View in Google Chrome for translated version, but beware that Spanish and English are very different structurally and translations can give skewed interpretations.

Saludos amigos :tiphat:

So is this not true? In canaria everyone is celebrating this news, now! No es verdad :'(? It could change everything for the associacion....

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Sadly I believe that it is not true.

A perfect example of the different stories you get told here, as you say there are and will be thousands of people who believe and repeat the first story and no doubt it will be rehashed by lazy ass journalists for months to come, reappearing on the www as "news" I bet a fat spliff that in a page or two in this thread we will get people turning up and asking about it...

indalo

In Poland, often, when you don't pay imposed fines nothing happens until it is taken out of your tax return... what happens in Spain when you just ignore it?

I have two neighbors with 2 or 3 outstanding smoking fines which they never intend to pay, but the ' system ' has caught up with them , lol . They are now doing community service , eg . emptying our street for rubbish . 50 hrs. each . One of them is a cheeky bugger , lets his missus do the dirty work , whist he's stood in the doorway grinning

The paradox here is that: sell weed is tollerated, self growing not at all! It's terrible...the same holland's hypocrisy. Our clubs are the same things of coffee shops :/

I have two neighbors with 2 or 3 outstanding smoking fines which they never intend to pay, but the ' system ' has caught up with them , lol . They are now doing community service , eg . emptying our street for rubbish . 50 hrs. each . One of them is a cheeky bugger , lets his missus do the dirty work , whist he's stood in the doorway grinning

What? Community service sucks and well I guess idk what's better to pay 3 smoking fines (could be well over 1000 euros... which would mean you are making back 20 or more euro per hour hehe NOT BAD) Although I bet they have to do both the community service aaand pay the fines.

dankdude420

Don't worry to much ovea the English language here my friend, - remember many here are helpful as hell if we show respect for learning phases/tips etc,

Mostly loving breeder/growers on site and a slight few bad fourm semi bad apples like anywhere on canna fourms and more likely have drug induced issues of there own, - folks ive meet in person like these rotton apples we come across time to time 9 out of ten are frightened pot addicts normally young peeps where its ALL ABOUT THEM only, - even pot addiction used too much can turn the Younger peeps as mentioned to stunt there brain cells a little,

I say this for understanding - if we were dealing with hard drugs opiates etc, they do in'fact put our brain cells into comatose states after long periods of using, same as a brain Wash) until we decide own our OWN DECISION of wanting to grow up and become a real adult who can CHOOSE what he or she is best at and taking own any criticism is sometimes a bud send itself, - could help make a better/ra plant who know
old time breeder skunk man whom has grand insight for new up coming breeders and I this can be priceless info for serious growers especially gowing out large amounts of shit and youl see what I meant here when the day comes,

Ues your traits of hot woman you like in relationships, we put into a plant the things or trait like things we see in our fav females,

I inspired making a plant with a hot hot blonde blonbshell whore but we wed pals besties along time, she was platinum blonde and so was one of my best plants,- example that.

bam.
good point mate hahahha
check ur email bambi