What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

End of the Rainbow, The Leprechaun's Pot O Gold

Riddleme

The GDP & Durban gettin real close

Attachments

• S_SAM_3347.jpg
    S_SAM_3347.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 12
  • durwk10.jpg
    durwk10.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 13

Riddleme

The Thunder Express is lookin done :biggrin:

Attachments

• S_SAM_3345.jpg
    S_SAM_3345.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 16
  • tewk10.jpg
    tewk10.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 12
  • tewk10a.jpg
    tewk10a.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 13
  • tewk10b.jpg
    tewk10b.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 14

Disobey

@riddleme what an amazing thread you have given us. While I'm unprepared to break away from my conventional grow methods. You've certainly provided me with some food for thought. Happy Saturday!

Riddleme

@riddleme what an amazing thread you have given us. While I'm unprepared to break away from my conventional grow methods. You've certainly provided me with some food for thought. Happy Saturday!

Thank You !!! and Welcome to the thread.

I experiment, I learn, I share and it keeps me busy lol

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Riddleme,

Your new crop is looking very healthy. Nice work.

I just took some of your advice when I filled up a new hydro tank. I doubled on the amount of Epsom salt in this tank. I'm hoping it is the last tank of compost tea hydro solution for my 6 month flowering plant.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge,

ThaiBliss

Riddleme

Riddleme,

Your new crop is looking very healthy. Nice work.

I just took some of your advice when I filled up a new hydro tank. I doubled on the amount of Epsom salt in this tank. I'm hoping it is the last tank of compost tea hydro solution for my 6 month flowering plant.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge,

ThaiBliss

I look forward to hearing whether you see any difference as a result?

I do believe that some of the nice trics I got this run were heavily influenced by the new sulfur routine :biggrin:

blazeofsmoke

Hello Riddle

Just spent my sunday reading this great thread, thanks for sharing your wealth of knowledge with us, you are truly unique in how you do things from what I've seen or read on other forums, I'm only new to this site and pretty new to growing myself.

I find your growing methods intriguing and look forward to you sharing more of it with us on here.

Regards Bos

Hottish

Riddle

Informative and a great read, did you drop the IR heat and rain method in veg for your Tanning Booth,

A very lucky Leprechaun indeed

:tiphat:

Riddleme

Hello Riddle

Just spent my sunday reading this great thread, thanks for sharing your wealth of knowledge with us, you are truly unique in how you do things from what I've seen or read on other forums, I'm only new to this site and pretty new to growing myself.

I find your growing methods intriguing and look forward to you sharing more of it with us on here.

Regards Bos

Thank You, unique is a good word :biggrin:

Riddleme

Riddle

Informative and a great read, did you drop the IR heat and rain method in veg for your Tanning Booth,

A very lucky Leprechaun indeed

:tiphat:

For me the IR experiment was a fail, sono longer messin with it,I do still MIR but not as much during seed runs

Thank You, I feel lucky

Attachments

• zlVPL8w.jpg
    zlVPL8w.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 12

Riddleme

Boiled the TE 2 days ago, you can see how fast they start to fade. Last night I smoked the C99, tonight I'll be smoking TE for the very first time. I love breeding :biggrin:

Attachments

• S_SAM_3373.jpg
    S_SAM_3373.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 15
  • S_SAM_3374.jpg
    S_SAM_3374.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 23
  • tewk10e.jpg
    tewk10e.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 13

Riddleme

The TE 3 days after the boil, almost done :biggrin:

Attachments

• S_SAM_3389.jpg
    S_SAM_3389.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 14
  • S_SAM_3390.jpg
    S_SAM_3390.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 14
  • tehar5.jpg
    tehar5.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 13

Riddleme

I sampled the 1st ever grown TE last night, this was my smoke report, typed while it was still creepin ,,,,,,

Oh My, this is nice, everything in slow motion LOL

I took 4 hits, nothing, oh it smells good and taste great kinda like Baileys, few min go by, very top of my head starts to tingle, then go numb, next minute I'm numb all way to waist, like bam, it was cool.

Then my head was floatin on my shoulders, well actually it still is LOL as I type it follows my finger, ok lets see where was I and then everything on TV started slowin down, that got weird so I started doin this and now I'm like jittering it's like all my bones are vibratin, ok so obviously we are still creepin, waves of something movin thru my head Damn, Lumi would have loved this

ok there was a long pause while I pondered a bit LOL but yeppers this experiment is a success. Da lights and nutes are dialed Oh MutherFucken Happy Days

ok so after watchin the smilie show for awhile I figured I'd post this and go enjoy, it's still creepin, can't wait to see how she peaks

2 Legal Co

Veteran
The TE 3 days after the boil, almost done :biggrin:

R; Thx for the pics. You read my mind I guess.

I dropped a couple of Sour Diesels. Flushed one with room temp. water and the other I final flushed with very hot water straight from the faucet. Not boiling, so I wandered if it had done the job properly.

From your pics. I'd say it did. She's curing out now in a cool basement room, still on the roots. :biggrin:

Riddleme

R; Thx for the pics. You read my mind I guess.

I dropped a couple of Sour Diesels. Flushed one with room temp. water and the other I final flushed with very hot water straight from the faucet. Not boiling, so I wandered if it had done the job properly.

From your pics. I'd say it did. She's curing out now in a cool basement room, still on the roots. :biggrin:

never tried hot tap water, but glad it worked for ya !!!

Riddleme

I flipped this CTF 1 and 1/2 weeks ago, it has grown/stretched 3 inches since the flip and now has 24 bud sites in the top 8 inches

I'm loving Gaslight Veg :woohoo:

Attachments

• S_SAM_3402.jpg
    S_SAM_3402.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 12