What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help i got a rare Skin Cancer Called Mycosis Fungoides

Hey Snype no not yet, but will do it, just need to know some things.

How often do you use it ? and how long should it stay on your body and dosn`t it make you very sticky or does it go into the skin ?

And will a More CDB strain be better then a high THC strain ?

If this works i will devote my life to it, and make videos to proff it and so on.

justpassnthru

Veteran
Post #6 has a link in it, with more of the information you are asking.

No one really knows for sure what the dose and how long to use the oil. It is mostly trial and error.

Many make the oil and place it directly on the affected areas, until they disappear(placing a bandaid over the oil and changing daily). Topically, I don't know anyone that really knows the difference of CBD and/or THC laden oil. Many here are experimenting with it. Maybe in another thread?

For ingestion you would want to focus more on CBD for healing, internally. imho, you need both the thc and the cbd's...and the more the merrier! Enjoy your medicine and improve your health, soon...I hope! jpt

slick786

sorry mrsmokealot

sorry mrsmokealot

I dont think i have access to the PM system

Sorry about the delay in replying

Iv not been checking up on this post like I should of

I was going to make some butter and ran across this again thread again lol

:tiphat:

Hey slick how are you doing.

Have tried the oil , but my skin got more red after 3 days so i stopped.

How has it working for you, and how are you now.

Can you Pm me ? or do you have a email to contact.

justpassnthru

Veteran
Hey slick how are you doing.

Have tried the oil , but my skin got more red after 3 days so i stopped.

How has it working for you, and how are you now.

Can you Pm me ? or do you have a email to contact.

It is totally possible the solvent used to extract the oil, may have caused 'more red' skin.
jpt

JointOperation

research research research.... many people are having good results with cannabis products and cancers.. skin cancers a good one for a Decarbed oil.. check out youtube.. and shit.

I followed rick simpsons recipe, got all the solvent out.

Maybe the redness will disappere after some more days i dont know ?. But i dont thing so, becourse something so sticky will close all the pores in my skin and make the redness.

I have googled like an insane and talked to people on facebook forums, many people have different views on how to treat cancer, i thing many of them dont work, but if your mind things so, it maybe will work.

The anti inflammatory food and healty life style sound most promising for helping with cancer i would thing. But very hard to live that way :(

I will try to smoke a little less and eat a little bit healtier and when the winter comes, and if my MF gets worse i will try the oil again,

My Condition is much better now after using UVB and Cream for some time know, so i only use a little cream and sunlight when we have it.

Thnx for all your replay and help, i am very grateful for that. :)

justpassnthru

Veteran
If I were you I'd be ingesting the oil and see if that, at the very least--stops the progression. Thanks for keeping this thread current, it will be nice to read you've cured it and perhaps stopped the progression. Good luck with it. jpt

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
I would add also that ingesting the RSO per directions of 1 gram per day for 90 days...no matter how you get to that point.
also applying topically full strength. it will burn somewhat around opens sores, but acts as antibacterial.
the redness could be from increased blood flow to the affected areas as immune system responds.
visit: http://ww2.phoenixtears.org/

eliminated my basal cell carcinoma with this.

good news is that you can have hope beyond the poisons the industry offers.

peace be within

indooutdo

Diet-

Home remedies Skin Cancer #1: Be sure to eat at least five servings of fruits and vegetables each day, especially those foods rich in the antioxidants beta-carotene, vitamin C, and selenium, such as broccoli, carrots, and citrus fruits. Dr. Harvey Arbesman, Professor of Dermatology at the New York State University at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences in Buffalo, New York, makes this recommendation based on more than fifty studies of basal cell and squamous cell cancer of the skin and nutrition. His recommendations are supported by research done by Dr. Ken Nelder, professor of dermatology at Texas Tech University. Independent studies have found that people with skin cancer have lower than normal tissue levels of vitamin A, beta-carotene, and selenium. Further, it has been found that increasing the intake of vitamins A, C and E, beta-carotene, and selenium helps to protect against the development of skin cancer.
Consuming products like MonaVie, which contain antioxidants, is a popular method of meeting some of your body’s daily requirement of vitamins.

Home remedies Skin Cancer #2: Include in your diet plenty of whole grains, sea vegetables, beans and soybeans, hot peppers, cabbage, tomatoes, onions, rosemary, garlic, grapes, citrus fruits, licorice root, green tea, flaxseed and olive oils, white fish, and maitake, reishi, and shiitake mushrooms. These foods are thought to have antioxidant, anticancer, and immune-boosting properties.

Home remedies Skin Cancer #3: A diet high in omega-3 essential fatty acids and low in omega-6 essential fatty acids is important in helping to prevent melanoma. Therefore, you should consume fish oil and olive oil, and avoid corn oil, safflower oil, and sunflower oil. Even butter, with its higher ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 oils, is considered safer than eating corn oil insofar as the development of skin cancer is concerned. With a higher omega-6 to omega-3 fat ratio, the production of certain prostaglandins increases dramatically, which in turn increases the genesis and growth of skin tumors. One recent study found that a group of people with melanoma ate about twice as much omega-6 type oils as a similar group of cancer-free individuals. In mice, safflower and sunflower oils have also been shown to spur the growth of melanoma. Thus, eating fish at least twice a week and cooking with olive oil is recommended.

Home remedies Skin Cancer #4: Avoid red meat, processed foods, red and yellow dyes, monosodium glutamate, nitrites (found in cured meats), saccharin, sugar, dairy products, alcohol, caffeine-containing drinks, aspartame (NutraSweet), and hydrogenated vegetable oils.

Home remedies Skin Cancer #5: Drink at least eight glasses of filtered water daily to keep the body’s waste materials flowing out.

-Supplements-

Home remedies Skin Cancer #6: The following nutrients are recommended for people with skin cancer, as well as for cancer prevention:
• A high-potency multivitamin and mineral supplement. Take this daily.
• Beta-carotene. Take 10,000 to 25,000 international units daily.
• Vitamin-B complex. Take a product containing 100 milligrams of most of the major B vitamins daily.
• Vitamin C. When vitamin C was added to the drinking water of mice with melanoma, their tumors grew more slowly and their survival time increased. Take 1,000 milligrams of vitamin C with bioflavonoids three times a day
• Vitamin E. A University of Arizona study reported that the administration of high doses of supplemental vitamin E prevented ultravioletlight-induced skin cancers in animals. Take 400 international units of vitamin E daily.
• Selenium. In laboratory studies on animals exposed to ultraviolet rays, those that were given selenium, either orally or topically had significantly less free-radical and pigmentary changes and a lower incidence of skin cancer. Take 100 micrograms of selenium daily
• Zinc. Take 50 milligrams daily
• Calcium and magnesium. Take 1,500 milligrams of calcium and 750 milligrams of magnesium a day.
• Folic acid. Take 400 to 800 micrograms daily
• Fish oil, flaxseed oil, or olive oil. Take 2 teaspoons daily.

Home remedies Skin Cancer #7: If chemotherapy or radiation therapy becomes necessary to treat advanced malignant melanoma, a different regimen of nutritional supplementation isrecommended. This is because chemotherapy and radiation therapy expose healthy cells to free-radical damage, depleting antioxidant enzymes, nutrients, and mechanisms. Nutritional support must provide additional antioxidants and nutrients to protect against these damaging effects. The following supplements are recommended:
• A high-potency multivitamin and mineral supplement daily
• Beta-carotene. Take 100,000 international units daily.
• Vitamin B17. Take 1,000 micrograms daily.
• Vitamin C with bioflavonoids. Take 3,000 to 8,000 milligrams daily, divided into three doses.
• Vitamin E. Take 400 to 800 international units daily
• Selenium. Take 800 micrograms daily
• Folic acid. Take 400 milligrams daily.
• Flaxseed oil. Take 1 to 2 tablespoons daily
• Alpha-lipoic acid. This is a very potent lipid- and water-soluble antioxidant that can get to any place in the body, and that also activates other antioxidants. Take 150 milligrams three times a day
• Coenzyme Q10. This supplement helps to augment the body’s energy needs, is an antioxidant, and may have anticancer properties.Take 100 milligrams three times daily.
• N-Acetylcysteine (NAC). NAC increases the liver’s detoxification of wastes. Take 500 milligrams twice a day.
• Pine bark or grapeseed extract. These are powerful antioxidants. Take 50 milligrams of either one three times a day.

Herbal Remedies Cancer

Home remedies Skin Cancer #8: For a general detoxifying and eliminative combination, mix equal parts of powdered extracts of bloodroot, burdock root, chaparral, dandelion, echinacea, frangula, ginger, licorice, red clover, and violet leaves. Put the mixture into capsules and take two capsules four times a day.

Home remedies Skin Cancer #9: Cat’s-claw extract is an immune-enhancer and may have anticancer properties as well. Take 1,000 milligrams three times a day.
Caution: Do not take cat’s claw if you are pregnant or nursing, if you take anticoagulants (blood-thinners), or if you are an organ-transplant recipient.

Home remedies Skin Cancer #10: Milk-thistle extract helps to strengthen the liver and detoxify the system. Take 150 milligrams three times a day.

Home remedies Skin Cancer #11: Red-clover extract helps to prevent the formation of new blood vessels that are needed to supply the growing tumor. Take 500 milligrams four times a day.

Home remedies Skin Cancer #12: A soothing bath to which several drops of essential oils of chamomile or lavender has been added can help to relax and calm you if you are suffering from a severe form of skin cancer.

Home remedies Skin Cancer #13: Do not use bergamot oil on your skin or in your bath if you will be out in the sun unprotected, as it increases sensitivity

indooutdo

molasses mixed with baking soda in the morning Google for dosages . Mushrooms like reishi and many others have strong immune supportive abilities and even have been shown such as turkey tail to help fight cancer. According to your location these maybe grow right near your house. Hemp seed oil is awesome and helps the brain and mood.

Processed foods and sugar are your enemy . After a week or so you will feel better.

Talnidam4

Any new knowledge

Any new knowledge

Hey guys
I am 30 got also an MF
Saw your post
Did you guys find any good home supplements / remedies
To heal this this MF?

EastCoast710

edibles man.. for most cancers.. what we want to do is saturate the body in thc. cbd. and other cannabinoids.. to help make the cancer cells commit a CLEAN suicide..... in reality. you want to get yourself up to about 1 gram a day for 90 days.. work your way up to a gram. then when at 1 gram per day.. count 90 days.. and go see doctor... also heard of people using topicals for skin cancers also.

Obsidian

Veteran
this cancer sucks, my neighbour in Ward, Co suddenly felt bad a few months back, had skin lesions he refused to have looked at last year, and within a week died back in Aug after the diagnosis.
skin cancer is bad shit.

The skin irritation may be caused by the oil not being decarbed, when you decarb oil it changes the THCa and CBDa to THC and CBD. The THCa and CBDa apparently are THCacid and CBDacid until decarbed I'm assuming THCa would burn because it is acidic. I noticed a video on youtube called this is my nose on hash oil, in the video the fellow applies RSO to the melanoma on his nose and it appears to get much worse before it receeds and disappears it makes me wonder if the cancer was already starting in the surrounding areas that turned a rash like red.

Hey Guys a little update.

The Brown Spot under my arm where it startet got away for a year but the red stuff on my sides never did and are getting worse. So i am starting treatment again with uvb and cream binyrebarkhormon. But my Doctor told me about another treatment cant remember the name she will send me infomation about it but told me not to google it and dont get nervous, but i would have to take 14 days of work, so of course i get nervous but lets see whats happens and what it is.

I still have my Oil but i have so much on my body now that it would be impossible to use it all over, but i was thinking on trying a little on a spot and give it some more days to see what happens. I dont think it works but i have nothing to lose and really hope it does.

Last time i used it for some days it got worse, but maybe if i wait a little longer ?.

I will try to upload some pic when i find out how to doc this, and prove if oil work to this form of cancer or not. I really hope it does but i dont thing it does actually i dont thing it works to any form of cancer eventhough i have seen some videos where they claim it does. And read articles about it but ?.

But if it really did there would be much more cases then what i have seen and read but plz prove me wrong.

Cork144

Could be looking like it getting worse due to the cancer cells dying? I dont know I'm not a doctor, also if its very low in CBD then its effect will be limited, its CBD that seems to be the cancer shutter-offer

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@mrsmokealot-

Have you done fresh (raw material) juicing for a period of a month or more? That has shown rather positive results along w/ supplements, blending in organic veggies/berries with raw cann, blended. Certainly has curbed my chronic (at one time, life threatening) illnesses. They haven't reared up their ugly heads since I started 2 sm. hakes a day using raw cannabis with other vegetables/fruits. I attribute it from better diet, good supplementation (essential vitamins/minerals) and doing the juicing with endocannabinoids. I keep several autos on hand just for the leaves, sm. buds to blend.

Don't give up!!

Often times (more than not) western medicine Rx - more detriment than out weighing risks.
If you have insurance, does your primary Dr. feel alternative methods might be helpful? Acupuncture, etc.. Not a cure all, but helps relieve some stress and help build up immune system.