What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Delicatessen Seeds experiences

Mountainkush

Cut my #4 down today at 9 weeks. Didn’t have a chance to get much for pics. Really love the tropical fruit scent on this one, and if the high is good, this will be my keeper for a while. Love the contrast between the blue/green and purple too. Just wish the node spacing was tighter on this one.
picture.php

picture.php

Another couple weeks for #3&5 as they didn’t start flowering right away.

Vaped an early sample of my #1 last night and it had a crazy intensity that was almost too much but mellowed out after 10-20 minutes. Nice taste and smell but very hard to describe.

Mountainkush

These are the best pics I got of these before cutting them down. #3 here first has an amazing fruit candy smell and taste. Great high that lasts a while. Seems a bit stronger than the others too.
This along with my #4 will be grown a few times then probably just keep this one long term if I can.
picture.php

My #5 on the other hand is some nice smoke but can’t compete in the flavour department so after the next clone flowers that will be it for this one.
picture.php

Mountainkush

First round of Lilly clones at 3 weeks 12/12. Lightly feeding this time and looking good so far.
In the end, out of 6 seeds I ended up with 3 fruity ones but all are great smoke. If I didn’t know how good the fruity ones are I’d still be happy with the others.
#3 strong fruit candy scent
picture.php

#4 light real fruit scent
picture.php

#5 light skunky scent
picture.php

#1 light sweet floral scent
picture.php

Mountainkush

These two are both coming down at 53 day 12/12. My #3&5 are still a couple weeks away as they seem to take longer to go into full flowering and stretch more than the other two.

I gave a cut each of 3&4 to a friend that’s running them outside this summer. Will be interesting to compare them this fall. He thinks #3 smells like fruity pebbles.

Are 4 “pheno” or whatever you want to call them have been great smoke but #5 which doesn’t smell skunky anymore after curing makes me do stupid shit like forget the put the cover back on after gassing my whipper and dumping gas all over the place. Definitely not something you smoke before operating heavy machinery.
They all seem to share the same happy, electric, everything is awesome kind of vibe though.
picture.php

picture.php

G

@ Maree,
I emailed Original Delicatessen and corresponded with Mario. He gave me the name of the seed bank that is currently vending his stock. They had Lilly, Upstream, Alice, Eddy and Queen Mother available.
As I understand it OD will be producing more sometime in the future.
I'm going to stock up just in case...

cannabisonline.es

maree

Thanks Outcold

Thanks Outcold

@ Maree,
I emailed Original Delicatessen and corresponded with Mario. He gave me the name of the seed bank that is currently vending his stock. They had Lilly, Upstream, Alice, Eddy and Queen Mother available.
As I understand it OD will be producing more sometime in the future.
I'm going to stock up just in case...

cannabisonline.es

Hi Outcold - thanks so much for doing that and getting back to me. Sorry it's taken me a while to get round to logging in here and checking for responses but your efforts are very much appreciated.

Thanks too to Mario for the info. Glad they intend making some more. Be a great shame to lose something as unique as Lilly.

too-dope

Hey Syd! You got me thinking about cracking one of my Queen Mother 6 packs again. It's already on the docket but I'm thinking of moving it up after browsing through this thread again. I remembered you posted some great photos and a report a couple years ago. I went back to take a look and man does the QM look special. Is this a clone from that same plant or is this from a different seed?

G

Hey Syd! You got me thinking about cracking one of my Queen Mother 6 packs again. It's already on the docket but I'm thinking of moving it up after browsing through this thread again. I remembered you posted some great photos and a report a couple years ago. I went back to take a look and man does the QM look special. Is this a clone from that same plant or is this from a different seed?

Hi mate!She was a looker alright!Glad she inspired you to run it again.
Current one is a new seedplant ,more NLD than last time.
Good luck with it!:tiphat:

Thanks @Breadwizard!The Primera Dama pistils are unmistakable!
Mine looked like this :
l8gK9fV.jpg

EhowFUT.jpg
s5Edo6u.jpg

baduy

Queen mother. This is the second generation repro I made and I can tell Queen Mother Breeds remarkably true. Never met a pheno which was not at least a decent representation of the original. Real homozygous line, hat off
picture.php

mobi50

Hi baduy, I'm glad you like it. As you can see QM is not a cross of a cross of a cross, it took me a few years to produce it! thanks for posting.

baduy

Hi Mobi50 I've used QM in several crosses for fun and her contributions are rather predicable, want to use it to try to tame a very stubborn East Indian strain of the neverending type.
Really hope we will see Delicatessen seeds back on the market somewhere very soon.

G

Lilly - Original Delicatessen Seeds

Lilly - Original Delicatessen Seeds

Hey everyone,
Here is my most recent OD seed popping adventure.
This is Lilly at about 37 days. She is looking good and perhaps further along than her age suggests. Possibly due to the red in my LED.
At any rate she looks delicious and I cannot wait to get reunited with my grail.
Except this girl has a relatively mild nose compared to the overreaching tropical goodness that I'm more familiar with.
This one is a mild sweetness that is not reminiscent of anything. I think MountainKush had one of his recent girls with a similar description.
Time will tell and if its not what I was looking for, well I still have 10 Lilly seeds to sift through:biggrin:

maree

Keep the Faith! Well done for keeping this thread alive, Outcold. I name you the official President of the Delicatessen Strain Preservation Society. Keep up the good work!

G

Lilly d49

Lilly d49

Hey, I appreciate the nod and will do my best to continue to bring my best to the thread!

Here is my Lilly on day 49 of flowering. I'm just beginning to flush, and will take the majority of the bud at around d56 and the straggler buds a week later.
She has much less of a nose, but will hold off defining it more until after a brief cure.
I popped another Lilly just incase this one doesn't have the terp profile I'm familiar with.
I have to admit a quick sample from about 10 days ago left me impressed with the strength. I'm excited to run her clones and see what else I can pull out of her.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts