What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Delicatessen Seeds experiences

Chrondiddle O

Veteran
I can add a little something to this thread too,I had a friend come back from holiday in spain with a pack of 'eddy',I don't recall if he shared a seed plant or a clone with me but it was one of the most memorable bouquets and great sativa high.Here is a (bad) pic of an unhappy eddy plant but you can see she has extreme potential.

you may have some luck getting hold of these seeds by contacting growshops in spain.

Attachments

• eddy 420.jpg
    eddy 420.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 42

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
haven't grown the seeds, but we have the reina madre cut that mario selected and it is a really fantastic plant, one of the best imo :)

might upload some pics if i find the time...

good vibes

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
I'd say go for it :)

Reina Madre (Queen Mother) grown from clone:

picture.php

picture.php

quick, excellent taste and effect (pure sativa), high yielding, mold and pest resistent, really f*in beautiful (seriously one of the most beautiful plants i have ever seen), can't say enough good about her :)

p.s. even finishes outdoor @ 49N, the outdoor buds had a hint of incense with her usual fresh/tropical taste, delicious!

Wayzer

wow sideshowbob..... i'm convinced.... lol
thanks for the prompt feedback. Dont think ive ever had a decision made on a strain so fast.....
if they will ship to me im getting queen mother and lilly! regardless i WILL find a way to get these!

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hola S-B

lovely plants and pics as always :tiphat:

Renia Madre is very good herb imho

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
wow sideshowbob..... i'm convinced.... lol
thanks for the prompt feedback. Dont think ive ever had a decision made on a strain so fast.....
if they will ship to me im getting queen mother and lilly! regardless i WILL find a way to get these!

you can get the seeds at the cannabiogen website (and pick up other exceptional genetics while you're at it too) ;)

Keep us updated on your findings with the queen mothers!

Hola S-B

lovely plants and pics as always :tiphat:

Renia Madre is very good herb imho

[URL=http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r224/asturiana33polvazo/135_zpsfc78de76.jpg]View Image[/URL]

muy buenas tardes señor Raco :)

nice to read you! thx for the compliment.

that is a fine example of the finished product of reina madre, i bet it burned to a nice, clean white ash ;)

good vibes

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I took this pic yesterday...great wood/calyx ratio as well :)

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
After being amazed I needed to share this picture here, from this beautiful Lilly female (Congo1/Banghi X Queen Mother), grown by a french fella with great skills, Braie. Who reported great uplifting and speedy effect from them. I think it won't take too long before I got some of those in my garden!

Lilly at 40days flo showing how photogenic she is:
lillylo-i23895.jpg

:)

Last edited:
F

Folate

Whole Harvest seems to have gone by the wayside. Are there any other sources for those of us in north America?

F

Folate

Hey,
Thanks for the quick reply!
I took a look and although they didn't show "Her Majesty", I'm going to contact them and see if the stock rotates, etc.
I don't speak Spanish, so I will report back on ease of use/ordering.
Just put 2 Lillys into flower. They smell different from one another and should be an interesting next 2 months!
Folate

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Wow,
Glad I came accross this thread - I am at 47* at am looking for a fast, resistant Sativa.
Glad, as well, that Cannabiogen carries Delicatessen :)

Rory Borealis

Veteran
I am currently working on UPSTREAM( Lily x Himalaya). It is currently side by side with plants from ACE (VBxT,Malawi), TH SEEDS and MANDALA. Compared to the other breeds. Upstream is sensitive to the slightest overwatering.

Rory Borealis

Veteran
I paid another visit to the garden yesterday and, WOW! What a wonderful fragrance! Now, into week 5 - strawberry shortcake is the closest description that describes the smooth creamy strawberry scent that UPSTREAM is emanating. I knew very little about the taste and smell of this plant before starting this grow, now I am certain I will keep this one around for the smell alone. The buds are starting to take on a thick, squat, chunkiness.

q.mum

hola Rory Borealis,
nice description, you don't know if you want to smoke it or have it with a cap of tea! you should find it tasty as well. I personally love it.
Let us know....and enjoy it.