What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trainwreck genetics?

G

:yes: Very, very nice Raco. I will need to grow out Alibi in respect to Dr Jay one day. Looks gorgeous. :respect:

G

it cracks me up... the differences in the Aus and US smoking scenes. In the states it seems everyone selling grass will at least claim to know what the strain they have is. Here in Aus I've asked a dude what it was he slinging me... "its hydro!" no I mean what strain? any idea? "whatare ya? a fuckin cop or something? fuck off!!" ok dude... thanks for insulting me you freak fuck!

G

Yep, sounds familiar yoshi!
I've never been told what I'm buying, aside from hydro or bush, so now I grow my own and I always know what I'm toking =)

G

yeah thats the way dude, from what I've seen your more than growing your own! excellent work BTW, I dont think I could handle that much actually, concentration probs...

G

hehehe, tell me about it.
There's nothing worse than when your mixing up a rez and the missus comes in with some inane chatter and makes you forget where you were up to. Happens to me all the time.....now where was I????

G

Yeah I never was able to test all these strains until I was a med user and I've been smoking 35 years. Now I've been a med user 3 months and I've tested them all!

H

HellBoy

..WELL... who knows the REAL story?? ... someone does I'm sure, but WHO??? Does it MATTER???

..in my mind.. no, it does not. Fact is..when you get "wrecked"... you WILL KNOW IT!! ...I have NO DOUBT of that!

IF you are lucky enough to aquire the genetics... you WILL exercise GREAT CARE in protecting your mum!! It MOST definitely is a TOP shelf keeper.. :D

...anyway, IMO...

HB

Last edited:
Yeah, I let my mothers get all caught up with spider-mites....I had to go and get a peice back from a friend who I gave it to...

He gave me back a nicer plant then I GAVE HIM! K+ NCR!
7457DSC05070-med.JPG

Hellboy- Would you regale us with your version of the story? What have 'yah heard?

BigClunke

maconheiro said:
I agree. Please send a PM if you know how to purchase seeds.
I believe Reeferman has gotten sometin he claims to be trainwreck out. I trust him a hell of a lot more than steve tuck, It's intresting how many people dont see the difference between his fake wreck and the real thing, even this many years later. A lot of genes can be good or eve better than trainwreck but calling them TW is just inaccurate :fsu:

Wrecked

Man i sure got wrecked last night for sure can stil feell it a good 8 hours later.... I will upload pics maybe tommrow of the trainwreck bowl i smoked for hrs last night longest lasting bowl of my life and the wreck was totally covered in wreck bho.... shaping up nicely 1 toke Looks exactly like the wreck clone i have around here...
As for seeds meduser has some at a real deceant price and rm has his new version... I asked about the male from him and got no answer but i sure and hell aint paying 200 bucks for his wreck if i dont know the father... It could possibly be worh t if i knew more as i love this daam plant just wished t yeilded more. That looks to be imporved greatly from indica fathers and i also want to check out medusers giant trainwreck seeds... There also might be some t4s going around as i cracked 15 beans a few weeks ago and somebody else coud have won some on cbay.... Casey jones from head seeds also must have a real nice wreck pheno in there and i will try that one soon as well... DOes anyone have pics of both the 70 day wreck and arcata cut growing in the same conditions? Im out smoking way to much wreck oil today and im seriously wrecked... :wave: :joint:

HellBoy said:
..WELL... who knows the REAL story?? ... someone does I'm sure, but WHO??? Does it MATTER???

..in my mind.. no, it does not. Fact is..when you get "wrecked"... you WILL KNOW IT!! ...I have NO DOUBT of that!

IF you are lucky enough to aquire the genetics... you WILL exercise GREAT CARE in protecting your mum!! It MOST definitely is a TOP shelf keeper.. :D

...anyway, IMO...

HB

Wrecked

hey gamera i plan to order his giant trainwreck within my next two orders to compare to the cut... Here are some pics of some trainwreck with trainwreck honey oil on it i smoekd the other day.... Day after a friend came over and left me with this soil bud he grew... PeAcE