What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

berry white

U

useless.gardens

U find any pheno with that blueberry dankness with notes of cream from the white? Do you know the exact lineage on the bw bx

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]BerryWhite F4 x Fire Alien OG = Bwog ET F1
BerryWhite F4 x Bwog ET F1 = BerryWhite BX1

all phenos were dank, blueberry, & gassy.
[/FONT]

H

HemperorsKnight

Bwog by raskal or a different breeder that's a nice lineage will be smoking some berry white later cheers

:tiphat: bb

U

useless.gardens

Bwog by raskal or a different breeder that's a nice lineage will be smoking some berry white later cheers

:tiphat: bb

no the alien fire og is from raskal. hit to the f4.

lem calls that bwog et.

he then takes the above & hits berrywhite f4.

thus berry white bx.

** the white in this cross is ceres seeds white indica.

H

HemperorsKnight

Alright so that's probably a different line from this one I'm smoking on i bet she's flame though

Train wreck big bud huh? Not sure bout that. Is she a crawler with deep purp stems? In t5s she just wants to set her self up laterally, a natural born scrog'er. The flav was sweet-gas-black jellybeans . Catches me off guard. Not much berry to it but dank af. I feel like " "da white" is used not ww in mine but could be wrong. For all I know some w widow made it into da white a long time ago....i do remember the anise black jelly bean terps were prevalent in multiple old Dutch strains, the Dutch treat, black Jack, NL would show you those flavs....

Latest posts

Latest posts