What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Need good, cheap, low volume trimmer

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I do not want to spend $12K for a bud trimmer that does 10 lbs an hour. My first new car was only about $9K. The most I ever have is 1000 grams, which can take 24 to 48 hours by hand.

If I had to choose between spending a few grand on a trimmer, or state of the art LED's, I would go LED's, and suffer through hand trimming.

Is there a good model of those salad spinner looking trimmers, or a cheap electric trimmer, that does decent job quicker than hand trimming?

What are peoples experience with those salad spinner things? Does the bud have to be dry first?

What about something like this -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-in-1-HPS-MH-18-Bud-Trimmer-Leaf-Trim-Professional-Automatic-Reaper-Hydroponic-/282377602743?hash=item41bf0446b7:g:OKsAAOSw2gxYtQXB

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
It looks like the bud has to be drier than 63% humidity, which is proper cure. If it has to be too dry, that would be a problem.

oti$

Bonsai hero worked awesome for me until I stepped on it and broke it. It's a hand held device that works similar to a hedge trimmer. Doesn't beat the buds up and once you get your technique down, you can get pretty surgical with them...

Latest posts

Latest posts