What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

San Fernando Lemon Kush®-Indigo Berry Kush®. Top models of the year ;)

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran

Apologies because I don't have time to make a good diary with the new varieties, but I have some pictures to share of San Fernando Lemon Kush® and Indigo Berry Kush®. And some video, but this is something that I need to work on.

Today I'll show you the San Fernando Lemon Kush®. As a novelty, I did the complete grow with Leds since the beggining until harvest and I am really impressed with the results.

I've used LED COB cree 3590 with 55W each (Total: 16 LED=660W to cover 1,20m2 with 6 plants)

I grew 3 San Fernando Lemon Kush® and 3 Indigo Berry Kush® and all the plants were very branched and the buds very compact, frosty and dense.
As always, Soil as substrate in 20L Airpots and Bio Canna as fertilizer for all the stages. Next time, maybe I will using COCO to make bigger plants, hehehe, but I really like the flavor the soil gives, and it would be gone if I use coco... so I'm not convinced yet.

Well, this is one of the 3 San Fernando Lemon Kush®. The other ones were smaller, but very branched and resinated.

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
And she have all it's needed to be a winner.

I will try to make a smoke report in the next days but it will be dificult because i'm smoking a lot of her and the harvest is going down dramatically hehehe

Hope you enjoy the pictures, and I recommed you to try this fantastic strain, is really good!!

Thanks for passing by and your comments!
jaypp

B

bigganjabud

I will try to make a smoke report in the next days but it will be dificult because i'm smoking a lot of her and the harvest is going down dramatically hehehe

Hope you enjoy the pictures, and I recommed you to try this fantastic strain, is really good!!

jaypp

I've got some in the fridge as we speal

Also some of the Indigo berry have you grown the Indigo?

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran

jaypp

very nice :tiphat:

This is my only girl outdoor but looks like a huge winner

Attachments

• 20170705_092820.jpg
    20170705_092820.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 20170705_092842.jpg
    20170705_092842.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 20170705_092826.jpg
    20170705_092826.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 16

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Please do come back with a smoke report. I would love to know what it smells/tastes like. Looks really nice.

It's the lemon kush seeds I got this girl from. Looks so nice I'm debating bringing her inside under a single 1000 hps bulb. Anyone have any opinions on bringing an outdoor plant in? She's healthy and looks nice so I'm cautious to fix what's not broken

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
It's the lemon kush seeds I got this girl from. Looks so nice I'm debating bringing her inside under a single 1000 hps bulb. Anyone have any opinions on bringing an outdoor plant in? She's healthy and looks nice so I'm cautious to fix what's not broken

I've done it and it works. Just need to be careful of bringing outdoor pests inside with the plant.

I been spraying every day for the past month with soapy water to ward off spider mites. I don't have an indoor grow so not to concerned about bugs. My main worry is will a 1000hps put her into a shock of some sort?

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I been spraying every day for the past month with soapy water to ward off spider mites. I don't have an indoor grow so not to concerned about bugs. My main worry is will a 1000hps put her into a shock of some sort?

In my very limited experience, no. My buddy had a plant in a round 20 gal. tote. We brought it in and surrounded it with lights. 1- 600w HPS, 1- 400w HPS and 1- 400w MH. This was mid-flower. She didn't seem to skip a beat and was harvested right around the time I figured she'd be ready.

B

bigganjabud

yo porfíe how ya don man what happened to DZ and deep purple?

I see DZ often, guy is super busy with lots of projects going on that involve his time. I'm not sure what happened to Deep, I myself have been missing. Hopefully his absence is of his own accord

B

bigganjabud

I see DZ often, guy is super busy with lots of projects going on that involve his time. I'm not sure what happened to Deep, I myself have been missing. Hopefully his absence is of his own accord

Send DZ my best wishes and tell him the sweet seeds sub forum misses him

Latest posts

Latest posts