What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama & Golden Tiger Guerrilla Grow

Azure

Here's some pics of the Golden Tigers.
The Panama pics didn't come out clear because the angle of the sun bleached out the plants.
I'll post some pics of the Panamas soon enough.
picture.php
picture.php

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Azure, I really like the structure of your plant. A more southern latitude really makes a difference in growth pattern. Good luck with the grow my friend. Peace

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool. Wish I could grow outdoors. Hope they make for you.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Azure,

Thanks for starting a thread for your new outdoor grow, and thanks also for choosing our genetics for this season, much appreciated!

Your GTs are anticipating very thaish phenos, it will be a pleasure to follow their development along with the Panamas.

Best wishes for this season! :)

Tangwena

Veteran
Got to watch this one nice GT pheno you have going cant wait to see how it develops.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Really interesting Azure,

I'm glad that your GTs and Panamas are showing such beautiful pure sativa traits.
They seem to feel very confortable in the outdoor spot that you chose! :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Azure :)

Thanks for the update! It's a pleasure to see you have Golden Tigers from both phenos growing this season, the thai pheno is going to be wild!

Ncali

Veteran
That thai pheno looks amazing. Took me a sec to see the guy behind it :laughing: Very lovely ladies.

:tiphat:
NC

Azure

That thai pheno looks amazing. Took me a sec to see the guy behind it :laughing: Very lovely ladies.

:tiphat:
NC

All thanks and praise goes to Dubi and the crew at Ace Seeds for offering such a great selection of genetics!
I just planted them in the native soil and that was that.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Looking great Azure, try to spread them open, to catch all the light they can, no matter how big they get, you only get good buds where they are in full light... and enjoy, you are going to love the highs...

Hello azure, amazing plants you have, they are very happy in that forest, I wish I could do the same. Gonna stay tuned to see how it goes.