What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Photo Of The Month Nominations - July 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyAssIsGrass

?_?
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nomination Rules:

You may not nominate yourself!!!!!
whip.gif

Any IC Mag member may nominate one photo per month per nominated member, you can nominate as many different members as you like. In the case of multiple nominations being placed for the same member, ONE photo will be selected to vote on. Members are requested to limit their nominations per nominated member to one photo.

The subject of the photo must be cannabis - either growing, flowering, or harvested cola/bud(s). Also acceptable are photos of hash, in all forms.

Nominations will only be accepted provided the photo belongs to a registered IC Mag member, is located in their ICM photo gallery/albums, and is documented in a post by that nominated member on this site.
The intent of POTM is for recognizing our members. If someone wishes to nominate a member of another site, then that person would need to register here at IC Mag and display the pic in a thread and perhaps someone will nominate it.
Seed Vendors and photos containing advertising/website links are not eligible for the poll

The deadline for each month's entries is the last day of each month.
Up to 10 finalists are selected from all nominations made in this thread and placed into a separate 'poll' thread in this forum where members may vote for their choice.

Once finalists are selected from this nomination thread, the 'poll thread' will remain open for 2 weeks, where members may vote once for their choice of POTM.

This thread is for Nominations only

So what is the prize the winner receives?? 1 seed pack containing a mixed selection of various breeder's seeds courtesy of Gypsy Nirvana!
woohoo.gif

So that others will know what is actually being nominated, please include the following information with any/all nominations you make:

Each nomination MUST include:

• the name of (or type of) the variety being nominated
  • the member's name who contributed the original photo
  • a link to the original ICMag thread that the pic is shown in
  • a copy of the photo URL using image tags

Good luck everyone!
Let's see some eye candy!
biggrin.gif

This thread is open for nominations and will stay open through midnight, 31st July 2017, GMT.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
So who's the winner? The nominator or the one with the original picture?

Dave Coulier

Veteran
So who's the winner? The nominator or the one with the original picture?

The person with the original picture. If you see a member putting up some nice pics, make sure to nominate them here. Lets give them a little recognition for their hard work :)

Nah bruh. I
all ready read it the first time. I dont need to reread anything I have a great memory. I was just confused by the writing i read. As mentioned above I thought we post our best pic here and then some member would then see it and possible nominate it. But instead you have member go scouting for the picks gotcha. I am not going to reread the thread though. also go read my threads....

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Nah bruh. I
all ready read it the first time. I dont need to reread anything I have a great memory. I was just confused by the writing i read. As mentioned above I thought we post our best pic here and then some member would then see it and possible nominate it. But instead you have member go scouting for the picks gotcha. I am not going to reread the thread though. also go read my threads....

With an attitude like that, no wonder you just came back from a one month ban. You seem to have a need to be confrontational with just about everyone. If you can't accept facts as they are, I don't know what to tell ya....

At any rate here's another nomination.

Thread - https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=232820&page=685

Grower- Hammerhead

Hammer's Kush-

picture.php

They tried to ban me for one month then i appealed it. Some mod was trolling. You just dont tell another man what to do. When you get older you will realize this. You can suggest I check out the front page and read it but dont tell me to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.