What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sudden drooping

I moved these guys from from unit to another and they suddenly dropped and then curled up

Attachments

• IMG_3246.jpg
    IMG_3246.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3247.jpg
    IMG_3247.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3248.jpg
    IMG_3248.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3249.jpg
    IMG_3249.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 5

Sport Farmer

Veteran
Looks like some kind of fert burn to me. That's kind of the same thing that happens in soil. The leaves get real soggy feeling and start curling/twisting and browning up in large areas. It can happen really fast, like in a few hours fast... if you really nuke em' good. I would say flush them now as there is obviously something going on in your medium or it wouldn't be happening. Flush them with double the amount of the pot size.

That's all I got buddy, maybe someone else will chime in. I see you're using some kind of res system which is not my jurisdiction so I hate to lead you down the wrong path.

I feel you, I figured it might be easily identifiable because of the pictures. Other factors are starting to leave me to believe that it is nutrient burn as well, thanks for the advice, I'm a touchback if no resolution, thanks fellas

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Drooping in hydro is usually caused by root problems. Two main causes are too hot of a nutrient and too low of a level of dissolved oxygen level. Both end up making the plant look like it needs water.

Yes, more information would help a lot. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts