What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Charlotte Web Stan Bros

idrobud

Hi Guys!!!!

Sorry for my bad english at First!!

I'm looking for some Charlotte Web, the real one, seeds or cuts!!
I Live in EU and here is simply surreal finding one.

In the U.S?? I know there aren't official public release but maybe someone here in the community... at night hooded in some fields!!

I'm also looking for grow reports for this stuff or something similar, test, story,info. I haven't find anything about this genetics and I'm so curious damn!!

BTW i'm here if someone know something... Thanks Growers!!!

CannaZen

Pardon me brother but you may be interested in
xmm_genetics_small.png.pagespeed.ic.X1a2MTEhxE.png

Medical Marijuana Gen

To be honest I believe Charlottes web is just a legend, since many new varieties have been produced. MMG lab report proves up to 20:1 cbd:thc ratio from their latest varietal nightingale.

idrobud

Thanks Man!!!

I have some Candida (CB-1) give to me directly from Nick. They are in veg at the moment I hope to find 20:1 pheno.
For sure I'll test with paper chromatography method some leaves for preliminary skimming and after probably i'll test some bud with gas chromatography.

So man do you really believe in another cannabiz legend/fraud?
and CBD Therapy from Shanti?? I think he is a serious breeder but in this movement we play with fire!!!

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
I think he is a serious breeder but in this movement we play with fire!!!

Shanti a serious breeder? I don't think so, he's a big money chaser just like many others.

He only jumped into the CBD bandwagon after Jaime from Resin Seeds found out about the CBD levels on his cuts and met Shanti for dinner and discussing about the business potential about this new CBD strains.

Then CBD Crew was born, besides their first seeds didn't really have lots of CBD phenos until they got in touch with a proper plant breeder who used the papers from Etiene De Meijer to find out how to breed CBD strains lol.

:tiphat:

CannaZen

Etiene De Meijer. Its a learning curve, I'm learning every time.

Controversially as a collector I've read that Charlotte's web is a Cannabis Sativa L cultivar, This strain is really obscure.
very recent research has found that, whilst not traditionally thought to be very prevalent within most cannabis strains, it is likely to be the “template” or “stem cell” for both THC and CBD. This means that both THC and CBD start out as CBG. CBG has also been found to inhibit the uptake of GABA, this causes a feeling of relaxation that is normally associated with CBD
On the other hand it may have originated from R4

originally created and crossbred by the lead grower Kelly Roller at Greenwerkz Dispensary in Edgewater and Glenwood Springs, Colorado. Greenwerkz wanted to keep an open market when it came to this strain and generously distributed seeds free of charge to Medical Marijuana Patients and anyone who could prove they have a legitimate Medical Marijuana Business.
Needless to say i don't know why that I am sharing this, I hope that you find something available.

Last edited:

idrobud

On the other hand it may have originated from R4

Needless to say i don't know why that I am sharing this, I hope that you find something available.

Many Thanks Man!!!

I did not know R 4 genetic but I went to hunt for information last night.
And I bought some seeds derived direct from Greenwerkz public release.

So many thanks again brother!!!

ECtraveler

Veteran
They've since played with it a little but the original Charlotte's Web was nothing more than the "ACDC" pheno of Cannatonic that Lawrence Ringo found. The only thing worse than renaming strains is renaming and claiming.