What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Have CHS (Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome?) Use Anti-Histamines and Report

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Obviously, you are having difficulties understanding the nature of this thread. In addition, you're openly hostile regarding the subject.

Other than irritating and upsetting the folks who've been helped by this thread already and those who it will help in the near future, what exactly is your presence contributing?

Floridian

Veteran
Doug.Buddy..bro.mi amigo lol.It's real obvious this is some important shit to you and that's cool,just like me informing folks about nortryptline for IBS,I got my point across and I really hope it helps someone or anyone,because it was a miracle in my life and that's no understatement.I would never force the subject over and over though.Damn man I just went through five ways to respond when the thing I'm trying to say is enough is really enough.I don't think anyone else is going to get into this.You can bump forever man c'mon Doug.If it's meant to happen someone will respond with some groundbreaking revelation.At this point I should sk myself why the fuck I care if you want to bump this into eternity.Am I really this bored or does my existence really suckass this much lol?Only time will tell.Give mr. bump a rest or don't,who gives a flying fuck really

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
My presence was initially intended to point out the petulant insistence that others do your research for you could be irritating.

Now it's more a case of leading a horse to water.

All apologies for suggesting you be less vigorous in your "request".

Obviously you shall do as you see fit. So be it.

Call it hostility if you must.

Douglas.Curtis

Would someone be so kind as to quote all the positive, squishy love which can be found in the previous post? I'll understand if you're unable to scrape any up. :)

Thank You :)

Dislexus

the shit spoon
Veteran
Why is it called "Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome" when its the neem causing it? It is inaccurate and serves to demonize cannabis.

Douglas.Curtis

Why is it called "Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome" when its the neem causing it? It is inaccurate and serves to demonize cannabis.
It's actually cannabinoid hyperemesis, but most folks know it as cannabis hyperemesis. Anyway.......

The issue at hand is there are still a tiny fraction of the population which seem to be reacting to 'just' cannabis. I've only heard of it a few times, the majority of those I've dealt with have had their issues, eventually, traced to azadirachtin.

:tiphat:

Douglas.Curtis

So, in the last year I've run across a couple folks who have this from THC isolate. This means their issue is not neem/aza related. I'm guesstimating about 1% of CHS symptom sufferers have an issue with THC itself. The rest are aza.

Green Squall, is there any neem seed meal in the organic soil? This will cause you issues if you have problems with aza/neem. The nausea from true CHS comes from exposure to THC, and the less THC you use the lower your symptoms will be. Definitely get tested for H.Pylori, because an overblown infection makes the issues and pain a hundred times worse.

Also check the soil. Cannabis is great at phytoremediation, which means there are safe soils out there which will grow contaminated cannabis. Did it come from a bag, or did the soil come from the earth. Greater chance of contamination from the earth, depending on where you are.

Sunshineinabag

Obviously you're missing something... organic has nothing to do with it.

Azadirachtin products, neem seed meal and unrefined neem oil are the "Go-To" miticides for most organic and non-organic growers. Azatrol and Azamax are both OMRI certified. Hell, years ago I even recommended it and used it myself. (much to my dismay)

If you're having CHS from ingesting/vaping/smoking small amounts of herb, I'd look strongly at what is being used as a miticide/pesticide on it. Use an anti-histamine and watch your symptoms subside drastically.

Thanks.
(All I hear these days, when people say 'organic,' is the "Ick.")

I should look into EXACTLY what CHS symptoms are!

Douglas.Curtis

I should look into EXACTLY what CHS symptoms are!
They're readily available on the net with a quick search. CHS and aza/neem poisoning share almost the exact same symptoms. The only symptom I've noticed which **only** seems to happen with aza sufferers is the hypothermia. You know, middle of the afternoon, warm day, light breeze, well fed, everything is great and suddenly you're dying of cold. So cold you're unable to talk, shivering so badly you're almost incapacitated. Muscles all clenched up against the cold, friggin awful. And then it passes and everything is normal again.

Never experienced it at any other time except with neem/aza cannabis.