What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Have CHS (Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome?) Use Anti-Histamines and Report

Floridian

Veteran
I commented in another thread about a serious problem I had with IBS.Not acid indigestion or reflux,but nausea or sour stomach.The feeling you used to get when you drank too much and the room was spinning,you remember before you developed your tolerance to alcohol lol?I suffered from IBS for over a decade and when I say suffered,it's not an expression of speech or a saying.I was thoroughly fucked daily with nausea and bowel movements from hell.I saw a lot of gastro guys and tried a lot of stomach pills.One day I saw a gastro guy that said O yea,seen it a hundred times.He put me on 50 milligrams of nortriptlyene.The first day I felt a noticeable difference,the second day I was totally cured.This is after over a decade of being totally fucked in the gut,I never thought after all that time I would ever be the same again in that respect.I've told everyone I can that's had issues of nausea and a couple of other people I know,one a nurse,has been totally cured.I've never experienced a drug so effective for a certain malady,and I've done a lot of drugs lol!It's just plain a miracle,having to do physical work as an electrician all those years with constant nausea was taking a real toll on me.I can't relate it in any stronger terms,it's a real miracle for IBS with diahhrea,constipation or both.I was fucked both ways for years and years.Don't let the fact that's it's an anti-depressant sway your decision on trying it,I didn't feel weird at all just the feeling of relief finally.Google it a crossover drug is a drug that has proved favorable for unintended problems.It's not favorable it is the absolute cure for many forms of IBS.Why this isn't commonly known befuddles me as it's benefits are so certain and pronounced as to really be considered a miracle cure.For me anyway.What were we talkin about again?CS whaaa..

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Very interesting... that's the second reference to nortriptlyene in as many weeks. Appreciate you sharing this.

On a side note, do you remember if any of the gut doctors had you tested for Helicobacter Pylori?

Floridian

Veteran
Don't know about that, the majority of gastro guys I saw were in the early 2000"s to maybe around 2005 or so,another words a long time ago.I only know I've never experienced a nail being hit on the head so perfectly.Even though it was quite awhile back I still feel so strongly on the subject.Talk about life changing!You hear that phrase a lot but I'll tell you after so long and basically giving up it was just a plain miracle in the strongest sense of the word that I could communicate.A result that was so unexpected and so genuine that physically it was a miracle for me,I was fucked for so long a time only to totally recover literally in a matter of a couple days.Anti-depressent?Maybe I was nutsykookoo but I'm so thankful that one guy noticed my insanity!!

Floridian

Veteran
I still take it and never will stop taking it,I have read online about people that have stopped taking it and their symptoms returned after just a couple days.It's a cheaply priced drug relatively so theres no reason I can think of to stop taking it.Its a flippin miracle is what I think and who am I to stand in the way of miracles lol.I had this problem consistently for a very long time,it wasn't just going to go away

Douglas.Curtis

Hrmmm...
I'll take a closer look, see if my local doc will write me up a few to test. Just took an H pylori test today, so I'll have the results back at some point. I usually come down with one or two of the nastier side effects medications have, more of a natural kind of guy. Still worth looking into. Thank you again. :)

Would be interesting if the aza caused the pylori bacteria to bloom, creating the aggravated issues.

Keep the data coming, greatly appreciated.

S

Scott64a

Is CHS like when you eat a roach or edible and get nauseated?

I get that on rare occasions, and have stopped eating roaches because of it.

Sometimes I'll smoke a little too much and become really nauseated, but if I lay down in the recovery position where it's cool, it passes.

Douglas.Curtis

Is CHS like when you eat a roach or edible and get nauseated?

I get that on rare occasions, and have stopped eating roaches because of it.

Sometimes I'll smoke a little too much and become really nauseated, but if I lay down in the recovery position where it's cool, it passes.
No, I believe you're referring to low tolerance. The issues from aza or chs do not go away easily or quickly.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
picture.php

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
So fund it.

It seems desperately embarrassing that you are so insistent on others for research.

Back when they at least offered a few bucks for volunteers.

You just seem like you could rule a Korea with the whole "gimme gimme gimme" demand.