What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is THE fastest maturing auto?

thanks brother.Yeah im breaking a record on this grow.It normally takes me between 30 to 35 days to fill a 4x5.im at 22 days now and i think another 5 days the screen will be packed.the only thing im doing different is CMH bulbs and changed the nutes up a little.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0214.jpg
    DSC_0214.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 32
It's hard to say that topping increased the yield if you didn't run a control of the same strain, same cabinet, same conditions/feeding but untopped.

All I can gather from the photos posted is that there is a screen full of frosty buds.
that would be an easy comparison but i just dont feel like i have the time.I normally dont run autos but i wanted these cause i did a Collodial silver cross of 2 females i really liked.Got over 500 seeds and ran 6 of them.I reversed 12 plants and took the pollen from the best and polinated the second best.It was a pollination clusterfuk but i got through it.So far i love this cross but i have a few packs of greenpoint and some DVG false teeth i really want to run so after this run im done with autos for a while.
But yeah it would be a nice cpomparison to run the same seeds with screen and weigh the results than run without and weigh the results.After running them both ways and in soil on no topped autos i really thing the screen gives me more yield cause i get alot of fat colas across the board instead of that big middle one and all the crap under neath

30 days and 72 branch tops facing the lights.In all seriousness it would be hard to grow more than 4 plants under these lights being grown upright without any training.the mainline cola always keeps the lights up so high all the secondary branches dont get near as much light.Especially with autos because there is always that 1 or 2 that wanna get taller than the rest than you have to start bending stuff over and it just becomes an issue.
This was the entire reason i decided to top and train autos.I can have a full screen of tops in 30 days flat and every top becomes a mainline cola.No issues with light adjustments.No pulling or moving plants around to water.This is a virtual stress free style for me that i dont have to babysit.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20170611_014904.jpg
    20170611_014904.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 33

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's hard to say that topping increased the yield if you didn't run a control of the same strain, same cabinet, same conditions/feeding but untopped. True. You have to have identical to be worthy.
@hiesen...plants look good. We saw your pics. Do as you wish.
Again, this topic is the fastest growing....never a mention of strain.

master kusher

30 days and 72 branch tops facing the lights.In all seriousness it would be hard to grow more than 4 plants under these lights being grown upright without any training.the mainline cola always keeps the lights up so high all the secondary branches dont get near as much light.Especially with autos because there is always that 1 or 2 that wanna get taller than the rest than you have to start bending stuff over and it just becomes an issue.
This was the entire reason i decided to top and train autos.I can have a full screen of tops in 30 days flat and every top becomes a mainline cola.No issues with light adjustments.No pulling or moving plants around to water.This is a virtual stress free style for me that i dont have to babysit.

View Image
I've been interested in dwc for a little while now, but it seems a little to scientific. :(

32 days of growth in a 4x5 screen.Its really not that scientific at all.Once you get a system going and dial it in it is by far the easiest shit and fastest way to big plants.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0266.jpg
    DSC_0266.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC_0300.jpg
    DSC_0300.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 35