What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannarado seeds

Looking like this page is a few years past but was wondering thoughts on Rado’ gear and their strains? Good stuff?? I’m looking at Sundae Driver,grape pie BX or Grapeoligy.. curious on how well their gear is and if you’ve tried either of the strains listed. They seem to have some very amazing sounding crosses.

Vape-pro

Recently ran a spooky sunset , pierene , Confucius kush , lemon f'er , bio grape and watermelon dub in the past . Seems legit quality and flavors an effects !

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Looking like this page is a few years past but was wondering thoughts on Rado’ gear and their strains? Good stuff?? I’m looking at Sundae Driver,grape pie BX or Grapeoligy.. curious on how well their gear is and if you’ve tried either of the strains listed. They seem to have some very amazing sounding crosses.

The guy only puts out fire. Buy anything you like the sound of, it will be legit.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Man this Grapology I'm running is a beast, got one indoors and outdoors. Also got a Double Sundea or so going. I'll get a updated pic, but I dunno why there not on icmag. To many American breeders aren't using icmag anymore, why?? I told the guys at Rado I'd do a good grow thread so guys could see there plants on icmag.com more. But I'm definitely trying some of there strains, and will give my honest feedback. I'm less than a mth from harvesting the Grapology but it looks great, the outdoor stuff we be longer finishing. Grapology buds are rock hard!!! I hope the smoke is ok, I'm not a big purple/grape guy

The Grapology pics and grow is in the link below WV SP 250, and it's was only grew under 1 light....so imagine having more light.

Grapology, I'd like to try more if Rado would like. on right is Grapology

Purps/grape is my favorite lol. I was loving lots of their stuff... I really want to get my hands on some Sundae driver or a cross with it. Thanks all. They for sure need more publicity around here lol.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've got a Dubble Sundea outdoors, I'd rather it'd been indoors. But I think that's Sour Dubb x Sundea driver.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Purps/grape is my favorite lol. I was loving lots of their stuff... I really want to get my hands on some Sundae driver or a cross with it. Thanks all. They for sure need more publicity around here lol.

Yea I'd be happy to do a indoor grow thread on the Dubble Sundea when I run it, maybe get some others.

Tulku

Good stuff??!! Where you been bro?
Rado only puts out heaters that's a Stray factoid!

Even his freebies smash it
4 Juices (Chem 4 x Apple juice)
picture.php

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea this Grapology is a frosty bitch, those cats must be doing something right. I'm gonna try to do more Rado grows so check back. I've got a Dubble Sundea outdoors, Lemon Tree x Lemon Jack outdoors. I'd like to grow them indoors. I've got a Strawberry Kush x something and a Butterscotch cross. I've got seeds in fridge not sure what those were crossed too. I'm gonna give it another grow or strain or so to see what I think. But I didn't mean for the Dubble Sundea to end up outdoors, But seems like got strains

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Damn I've got a Lemon Tree x Lemon Jack that's huge I grew in only 5gal bucket. I started her kinda late and didn't top, well she's 10ft almost now. But it's a very nice looking plant that's almost ready. And I've got a Double Sundea in a 10gal grow bag that's swelling up nice. I know it's more of a indoor strain but seems to have done well. And I almost forgot I've got a huge Grapology outdoors that's almost ready also. So I'll get some pics up of those soon, I think that's all my Rado plants. I'll probably start some stuff indoors when I start back. I wished I'd got me a Grapology clone.....id like to keep her in my rotation indoors. The Grapology I harvest indoors there a couple wks ago is good. I've never been a purple weed guy or grape isn't my favorite flavor, but she smokes like a freight train about half a joint will get you cracking. Seems good so far guys, don't be afraid to test the waters.

I'm talking east coast illegal, huge isn't in 1000gal containers lol, I wish they were. People start smelling a plant they'd most likely call the police around here, it would depend on who smelled them I guess

J

jaded1

Some lovely looking plants in this thread,that 4 juices looks top notch Tulku.I'll be starting some Weed Nap seeds in the next couple of weeks.
Any pics of the Dubble Sundae WV?I nearly got them instead of the weed nap,there should be some tasty plants in that line.

J

jaded1

Have chopped all but 1 of my Weed naps and am impressed with the stink from them.I'll put some dried pics up of each of the 4 of them when they are done.
1st plant has been down a couple of weeks.She proper reeks of sweet lemon with a Dettol,burnt rubber and slight licorice smell when squeezed.
picture.php