What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannarado seeds

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

G

I snagged a pack of OG Dubble couple weeks back from their own store. Going to try them in the fall. Sounds like some good stuff. Waiting to maybe get a shot at some Grape flavors.

G

They put a bunch of no payment packs back up yesterday. Saw it on IG and snagged a pack of Magillas Choice. Platinum cookies X grape pie. Within a few hours the IG post was down but they still have a few packs it seems of a couple grape flavors.
I suppose if you really want something from them you have to keep checking.

ManyManySpliffs

They put a bunch of no payment packs back up yesterday. Saw it on IG and snagged a pack of Magillas Choice. Platinum cookies X grape pie. Within a few hours the IG post was down but they still have a few packs it seems of a couple grape flavors.
I suppose if you really want something from them you have to keep checking.

Hey Stewart169, can you PM me there website.. Thx

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Knuckles is it ok to add to this thread? If not just let me know and I will take the pictures down.

Magillias choice #1 (magillias choice = BnR platinum cookies x grape pie)

Magillias choice #2

Looks frosty man.. just got some wonderdog og from rado. I wish there were more threads on with cannarado gear grown out. Good thread pics are A1. Everybody who posted who has his genetics any pics to add?? :biggrin:

Bmac1

Veteran
She looks fat and fine as hell. How is she in the vigor department? Looks like she stinks, lol. Well done.