What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2017 ACE SEEDS ZAMALDELICA FEM INDOOR COCO GROW

ULMW

Thanks DWD, But credit is to Zamaldeluca and Ace Seeds. I am giddy sorta in love with this herb. Just so irie and pleasing. From you kbow how to approach her....Lol!
First few times lick off ya head and tek you places fast and furious but then da Malawi Meditations hold you down and da strong buzz find its way thru to a body buzz. Exactly what I need when focusing pon work like my music. Four hours mixing in that vibe makes for some seriously nice music with a strong herbal influence!
Am pleased that I found a keeper already but plan to follow Dubi's advice and obtain mi some Regs and search for phenos for my breeding plans in the coming year. The new tent I got this weeks end is already allowing mi to do more and will speed up the time it takes before I begin looking seriously at breeding. Pray all is good with you. Happy growing!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi ULMW,

We at ACE Seeds are the ones who must thank all the kind and talented growers posting here growing our genetics. Without all of you to be here would have little meaning. :huggg:

Thanks for the Zamaldelica smoke report, for what i read from your comments seems like she hits with the strength of the killer Malawi genetics :D
I'm glad to know you find the Zamaldelica genetics enough interesting to make a second round with her :yes:
One love! :ying: