What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2017 ACE SEEDS ZAMALDELICA FEM INDOOR COCO GROW

ULMW

The April Full Moon is above and I am a sewing a Zamaldelica fem for a full coco grow indoors.
Seed is soaking and will transfer tomorrow to root riots.
Nutes Canna A + B
Bio Bizz Root juice for first week only

Grow room is a Digi 250W MH Phillips Bulb
Flowering is using 20 L pots in Tent
600W Digi Dimable which I can run according to the season weather changes.
I hand water, so I get to enjoy their company daily.
Now I pray for a good grow with a happy plant. I look forward to sharing the jouney with all here.
Thank you again to Dubi and Luis at Ace Seeds and all at Ace Seeds.
Great seed company and superb customer service. Many thanks

ULMW

APRIL 12

APRIL 12

Planted the soaked over night seed into the Roots and then into the Coco Coir small pot to start her journey today under 250W Lucilu Electric Ballast with a Phillips 250W MH

Attachments

• zamaldelica from Ace Seeds April 12 2017 in Rot Riot cube surrounded by Pure Coco Coir.jpg
    zamaldelica from Ace Seeds April 12 2017 in Rot Riot cube surrounded by Pure Coco Coir.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 20

ULMW

April 20

April 20

Zamaldelica 5 days

Attachments

• ZAMALDELICA 5 DAYS.jpg
    ZAMALDELICA 5 DAYS.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 12

I wood

Beautiful.
I will be tagging along to see if I'm keeping up, just started my first batch of ace on the 13th. 2 zamaldilica, 2 Nepal jam, and 2 bangi haze.

ULMW

Greetings I wood. Welcome on board ! Well done on your selection too. Look forward to seeing how the grow goes. Am interested in the NepJam and banghi hazes too. So many good strains from Ace seeds.
Happy Growing!

ULMW

She is now showing second leaves
Now I feel she will begin feeding more and growing more.
I do admit the 250 MH is bright and warm but in comparison to running the 250HPS at this stage , the HPS would be more developed already. MH certainly feels a bit slower but that maybe a blessing for my flowering needs.
Will post updates pictures soon.

ULMW

2nd set of leaves

2nd set of leaves

Happy to see Lady Zamaldelica step it up a gear and now where there was one , now they are two! Grow Girl!

Attachments

• ACE SEEDS ZAMALDELICA .jpg
    ACE SEEDS ZAMALDELICA .jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 13

ULMW

APRIL 23

APRIL 23

Keep on growing !!! Nice energies every day. Thank you Zamaldelica and Ace seeds.

Attachments

• ACE SEEDS APRIL 23 ZAMALDELICA.jpg
    ACE SEEDS APRIL 23 ZAMALDELICA.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 14
  • ACE SEEDS ZAMALDELICA APRIL 23.jpg
    ACE SEEDS ZAMALDELICA APRIL 23.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 13

LostTribe

Premium user
Zam is some great smoke I can confirm.

Looks like you are in straight coco? If so you must know that you want to water more often than in regular soil to achieve the benefits of using coco. Blumats are an obvious option. If you are running coco don't let the coco dry out ever or it will become saturated with buildup of nutrients for some reason. I never use coco and believe its the new fad, dont let that stop you though. Research coco blumats and just go for it this run. With all mediums there is a learning curve.

I recently have been using my old school fox farm oceans forest/ promix 50/50 mix but normally in straight hydroton drip and pure hydro with PBP and additives. Just my preference for ease....

Keep us posted! I love my mangu carriot Zam! Speedy face tripping episodes!

ULMW

April 29

April 29

Lovely stem development again great genetics from careful breeders.

Attachments

• ACE SEEDS THAI CHIANGMAI X KALICHINA 16days Stem!.jpg
    ACE SEEDS THAI CHIANGMAI X KALICHINA 16days Stem!.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 14

ULMW

Oops wrong picture before. That is the Thai Chiang Mai X Kalichina I am testing. Her stem is superb. As is Zamdelicas

ULMW

April 29

April 29

Maybe this time I get it right. Zamaldelica stem 16days only

Attachments

• ACE SEEDS ZAMALDELICA STEM ON 16DAYS.jpg
    ACE SEEDS ZAMALDELICA STEM ON 16DAYS.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 15

ULMW

MAY 3

MAY 3

Topped two days ago