What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TEST RUN 2017 ACE SEEDS THAI CHIANGMAI X KALICHINA ELITE F4 FEMS

ULMW

JUNE 26

JUNE 26

Sticky sticky everywhere! So early and so smelly! Lovely!!! Am also glad to see the supercropping did not stress the plant in any way negatively. Now am enjoying watching her stark to stack the budsites.

Attachments

• ACE SEEDS THAI CHIANG MAI X KALICHINA JUNE 2017.jpg
    ACE SEEDS THAI CHIANG MAI X KALICHINA JUNE 2017.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 14

ULMW

JULY 4

JULY 4

Grow and grow some more. This lovely plant outgrew her 160cm tall height restriction on my tent. The supercrop worked well and I have used LST to control the growth.
I am really loving the Classic Thai expression of this plant. The way the buds are stacking up and building is so pleasing to behold. Good to know I am running her clone in the flowering tent too asI think she is going to be some good herb.

Attachments

• THAI CHIANG MAI X KALI CHINA ACE SEEDS TESTER 2017.jpg
    THAI CHIANG MAI X KALI CHINA ACE SEEDS TESTER 2017.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 12
  • ACE SEEDS TESTER 2017 THAI CHIANG MAI X KALICHINA .jpg
    ACE SEEDS TESTER 2017 THAI CHIANG MAI X KALICHINA .jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 16

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
ULMV, I really envy your Thai. Looking forward to reading your smoke report. Peace

ULMW

Greetings Farmerlion! Thanks for the compliments. I am still early days with her. But am also putting a little dream together of what kind of smoke and meds she will bring. I currently just had a couple of Thai x PCK from Cannabiogen Auto CBG which are lovely and as described the high is Fun. I just trying a sample of the greener thai expression and experiencing cerebral relief and sweet vibes! Recommend them. The purple PCK expression is just like smoling pure black Pakistani fine hash only wrapped in a berry flavor too. Had good hold and strength too. So am getting reaquainted with Thai's and look forward to sampling this Ace Seeds Cross. I notice Dubi mentioning they are working Thai Chiang Mai into a Golden Tiger cross. That sounds very irie too!
I just harvested a Violeta and have scrogged my Malawi today. My Panama is topped and in veg for anoth 2 or 4 weeks. My Zamaldelica and her clones are also all doing well in same flower tent with Thai Chiang Mai. Now new seeds almost at my hands(tomorrow I pray) then am trying Malawi x Panama and Bubbahash. Happy growing !

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi ULMW,

Sure, she has an almost pure thai structure ;) I'm glad you are dealing well with her by bending and tie her down. The Kali China influence should really improve its flowering speed once she has finished the stretching.

ULMW

JULY 7

JULY 7

Buds beginning to settle in nicely

Attachments

• ACE SEEDS 2017 TESTER THAI CHIANG MAI X KALICHINA.jpg
    ACE SEEDS 2017 TESTER THAI CHIANG MAI X KALICHINA.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 14
  • ACE SEEDS THAI CHIANG MAI X KALI CHINA .jpg
    ACE SEEDS THAI CHIANG MAI X KALI CHINA .jpg
    80 KB · Views: 18

ULMW

JULY 10

JULY 10

Lovely looking little Thai buds getting more resin production as time passes.

Attachments

• Thai Chiang Mai x Kali China tester2017 Ace Seeds.jpg
    Thai Chiang Mai x Kali China tester2017 Ace Seeds.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 18
  • THAI CHIANG MAI X KC TESTER 2017 ACE SEEDS.jpg
    THAI CHIANG MAI X KC TESTER 2017 ACE SEEDS.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 14
  • AceSeedsThaiChiangMaixKC.jpg
    AceSeedsThaiChiangMaixKC.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 12
  • THAI CHIANG MAI X KALI CHINA TESTER2017.jpg
    THAI CHIANG MAI X KALI CHINA TESTER2017.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 13
  • ACE SEEDS TESTER 2017 THAI CHIANG MAI X KALI CHINA.jpg
    ACE SEEDS TESTER 2017 THAI CHIANG MAI X KALI CHINA.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Thai Chiang Mai x KC.jpg
    Thai Chiang Mai x KC.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 11
  • ThaiChiangMai x KaliChina.jpg
    ThaiChiangMai x KaliChina.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 13

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Really nice ULMW :)

I'm super excited following the development of this new hybrid, i also would like to thank you for your interest to explore our latest works that have not been released yet.

Overall, Your Thai Chiang Mai x Kali China looks like a pure thai (regarding plant structure and size, stretching, appearance of the flowers, etc ...) but she has a much faster flowering time than a pure thai thanks to kali china influence.

A real pure thai grown from seed would be showing only preflowers and tiny small budsites at 7th-8th weeks of flowering. But yours is really advanced and looks like could finish in only 4-5 weeks more, which is really nice for a straight thai hybrid.

How are the aromas at this stage ? Soft lime/lemony thai classic aromas, a more complex and stronger fruity profile from Kali China or a mix from both ?

ULMW

Really nice ULMW :)

I'm super excited following the development of this new hybrid, i also would like to thank you for your interest to explore our latest works that have not been released yet.

Overall, Your Thai Chiang Mai x Kali China looks like a pure thai (regarding plant structure and size, stretching, appearance of the flowers, etc ...) but she has a much faster flowering time than a pure thai thanks to kali china influence.

A real pure thai grown from seed would be showing only preflowers and tiny small budsites at 7th-8th weeks of flowering. But yours is really advanced and looks like could finish in only 4-5 weeks more, which is really nice for a straight thai hybrid.

How are the aromas at this stage ? Soft lime/lemony thai classic aromas, a more complex and stronger fruity profile from Kali China or a mix from both ?

Greetings again Dubi,
Thanks for checking in and giving me the updates and info. I was guessing around 4 to 5 weeks to see her in nicely. Aromas are fruity and spicy in the tent predominat from this Thai lady. Lovely!!!
Upon touch of stem or when moving for photos I find the lemony side. So she is presenting both but the over whelning strength of her is the fruityfunk.
She is next to Zamaldelica fem so a tent full of perfume!♡♡♡

ULMW

JULY 13

JULY 13

Couple new photos

Attachments

• 2017 tester Thai Chiang Mai x KaliChina fem wk 9 .jpg
    2017 tester Thai Chiang Mai x KaliChina fem wk 9 .jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Week Nine Thai Chiang Mai x Kali China Fem .jpg
    Week Nine Thai Chiang Mai x Kali China Fem .jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Thai Chiang Mai x Kali China Fem      .jpg
    Thai Chiang Mai x Kali China Fem .jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Thai Chiang Mai X     KaliChina .jpg
    Thai Chiang Mai X KaliChina .jpg
    95 KB · Views: 9
  • Thai Chiang Mai x Kali China Bud week 9 .jpg
    Thai Chiang Mai x Kali China Bud week 9 .jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 16
  • THAI CHIANG MAI X KALICHINA FEM Start of wk9.jpg
    THAI CHIANG MAI X KALICHINA FEM Start of wk9.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 12
  • wk9 Thai Chiang Mai X Kali China .jpg
    wk9 Thai Chiang Mai X Kali China .jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Thai Chiang Mai x KaliChina start of week Nine.jpg
    Thai Chiang Mai x KaliChina start of week Nine.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 11

ULMW

JULY 17

JULY 17

Coming along nicely. Finally, more brown hairs and she is adding weight to her buds now.

Attachments

• THAI CHIANG MAI X KALICHINA.jpg
    THAI CHIANG MAI X KALICHINA.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 10

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
ULMV, The leaf color looks very dark green. Beautiful buds forming. I'm enjoying this show. Peace

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
Nice flowers! Very thai dominant structure with kali-china buds (and smell) thats going to be some excellent smoke. Ill be watching :biggrin:

ULMW

JULY 19

JULY 19

Greetings ! Thanks for the views and kind comments. Am enjoying her very much , only wish I could let her bloom fully outdoors or in a space where she can really dig in and yield a tonne load of dense buds. She has that greasy dark leaf of many a Thai I used to get as a youth and remember with red red eyes and ear to ear grins!!! Sometimes even a stomach turning roller coaster rush as the high slammed in. Looking forward to seeing indeed what this beauty yields and her clone too. I run the clone on SCROGG tosee what that does interms of yield and how the plant copes under that tupe of stress. Any ways, Dubi and Ace Seeds this one gets my approval from beggining til now and I get the feel many more farmers would love this one in the catalog. I see you have GT version 3 using her which I would love to try. I still got the version 2 GT Fems as well so got quiet a nice stock of Thai genes to experience. Lovely how the KC brings stability to the Thai and drops flower times. Am looking to stop nutes now and flush in the coming two weeks.

Attachments

• THAI CHIANG MAI X KALICHINA BUD WEEK TEN.jpg
    THAI CHIANG MAI X KALICHINA BUD WEEK TEN.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 10
  • THAI CHIANG MAI X KALI CHINA WK 10.jpg
    THAI CHIANG MAI X KALI CHINA WK 10.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 14

ULMW

Wow, that's a very nice cross. Thai buds with KC fatness and earliness. Any smells?
Greetings DWD , Yeahman! Lovely resins and aromas filling the tent. Best bits of Thai and some fruity Funk I believe hails from KC ..
Happy growing!

ULMW

JULY 22

JULY 22

Adding on some weight to the buds now. Resin production is going very well. Smelling so funky! Old school vibes! Greasy funky dankness!!!

Attachments

• THAI CHIANG MAI X KC .jpg
    THAI CHIANG MAI X KC .jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 11
  • THAI CHIANG MAI X KALI CHINA BUD SHOT CLOSE UP.jpg
    THAI CHIANG MAI X KALI CHINA BUD SHOT CLOSE UP.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 11
  • THAI CHIANG MAI X KALI CHINA JULY 2017.jpg
    THAI CHIANG MAI X KALI CHINA JULY 2017.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 12

ULMW

Looking forward to how she develops in next 2 weeks