What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GREAT SOLAR FLASH ULTIMATE HIGH!!!

THCengineer

SOLAR UPDATE - MASSIVE FULL HALO CME 2017-07-23

SOLAR UPDATE - MASSIVE FULL HALO CME 2017-07-23

EarthSunSystem_HW.jpg

Heliophysics and Space Weather

SOLAR UPDATE - CME 2017-07-23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1h9vHYdoU0
THE SUN - STEREO COR2 - CORONAL MASS EJECTION RELEASE JULY 23rd, 2017 Jul 23, 2017 [short clip]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZwB72WB0XQ
THE SUN - MASSIVE CME RELEASE - LIVE STREAM with Our Physicist and Special Guest Prep Aussie! July 32, 2017
[2 1/2 hour live stream]

Last edited:

THCengineer

SOLAR UPDATE - LIVE STREAM WITH PREP AUSSIE and Our Planet X Physicist

SOLAR UPDATE - LIVE STREAM WITH PREP AUSSIE and Our Planet X Physicist

hqdefault_live.jpg

SOLAR EVENT - CORONAL MASS EJECTION ON JULY 23RD, 2017,
reveals an adjacent massive body surrounded by Brown Dwarf stars.
[Brown Dwarf stars are smaller but extremely dense core-remnants
of Red Giants.]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tb65rhqxx0
SOLAR UPDATE - LIVE STREAM WITH PREP AUSSIE
and Our Planet X Physicist Streamed live 3 hours ago -
July 28, 2017​

Floridian

Veteran
That's unbelievable for sure,but undeniable?Even the fake news doesn't want to touch that one apparently lol.It would be something crazy though wouldn't it,I imagine it would shake things up just a bit!

THCengineer

maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILwG40Ea4QI
PLANET X PHYSICIST: AUGUST 21ST TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE - Published on Jul 28, 2017 [Claudia says: "a total solar eclipse is the best chance for observing the Brown Dwarf stars and the rejuvenated Brown Dwarf stars that are affecting our sun and our planet. However, the powers-that-be are very likely to do everything in their power to continue to hide the presence of these objects from the earth's population, and they may, in fact, use geoengineering to make sure that it is too cloudy to see anything on that day."]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2EaA9Ygsbg
PLANET X PHYSICIST: BINARY BROWN DWARF SYSTEM AND STELLAR EVOLUTION - Published on Jul 28, 2017
[Claudia says: "these objects are draining our sun and it is becoming progressively weaker and dimmer. The fact that the sun's energy is being drained by countless numbers of stellar remnants closely surrounding it may lead to the Sun's being plunged into a premature aging process which will see it becoming a red giant. It is also possible that the Sun will grow and increase it's heat output for a while but with the increased drain of it's internal energy it may simply start shedding it's outer layers of gas at such an accelerated rate that it quickly burns into a Brown Dwarf star as well. Without real data on the Sun's energy output, and ability to ionize it's gas, it is hard to say. But it may take 100 years or longer. Thus the Sun may actually skip the White Dwarf phase which stars normally go through before becoming Brown Dwarf stars.]

Hello all! After studying multitudes of youtube Planet X videos for nearly two years, and hearing different explanations, I think that Claudia the Rogue Physicist makes all the rest of the so-called Planet X researchers look like rank beginners. Today she is saying that, according to her observations, there are increasing numbers of dimly-lit Brown Dwarf stars attracted to and clustering all over our sun, similar to how a beekeeper can be blanketed by thousands upon thousands of bees. Yikes! She also says that these small but super dense cores of once-gigantic stars, may have been gathering around our sun for 100 years! So maybe Planet X does not actually exist as such, and is a theory in need of revision?

However, apparently, our sun is going through a dramatic, unexpected loss of power as these swarms of "hungry" orbs draw close enough to, en-mass, continually drain it like ravenous hoard of energy-sucking vampires. Claudia even theorizes that this sustained depletion may promote a very rapid, unexpected, premature senility and death of our sun! [I wonder how much longer we may have as countless more such Brown Dwarfs continue to absorb tremendous amounts of our sun's vital substance?]

Years ago I read that our entire solar system was continually passing through new, unknown areas of the galaxy. That meant that practically anything could happen to us as we encountered strange and exotic plasma clouds, stars and planetary bodies. Maybe we are presently seeing evidence of planet Earth's ingress into such forbidding galactic territories? At any rate, to me, the entire controversy is something of a boredom-relieving curiosity that I never expected to see in my lifetime. In fact, regardless the reason, I am fascinated to witness the possibly-related deep primal emotions of humanity erupting through their superficial, thinly veiled façade of civilized behavior!

What if Planet X, directly and/or indirectly, amounts to a celestial catalyst instigating societal upheavals? Could it's influence account for the mass-panic-attack reactions we see happening all around us? Just look at all the possibly related, ancillary political madness and violent terrorism bubbling to the surface via worldwide current events! For instance, is the unsettling concept of the sensational Planet X debacle responsible for the escalation of incessant youtube hand-wringing, apoplexy, anxiety, hysteria, dogmatism, hubris, jealousy, and childish flame-wars?

The reason why this Planet X craze has so readily stirred my curiosity, is because I have been interested in astronomy since I was a kid. When I was 14, my dad and I built a large 8" reflector telescope. It took months for us to grind the mirror to the precise configuration, which we did a few minutes each day, and we checked it the same procedure that it's inventor, Sir Isaac Newton, performed hundreds of years ago. Once we finally completed all of the complicated details, it was quite a thrill to see the planets and stars in real time. Since that large 8" mirror had a lot of light-gathering ability, [called "resolution"], faint stars and other small details were visible. We preferred to use a low power eyepiece, such as a 15X. That way the eyepiece field-of-view was larger and any image was more defined than with a higher power eyepiece. So when viewing heavenly phenomena there is more to consider than higher magnification.

What I would really like now, all these years later, is to have a binocular telescope with two 8" mirrors, controlled by a computer drive capable of exact tracking for photography. There would also be a planetarium program menu viewed on a connected laptop, to provide an automated tour of the night sky. But all of that is impractical for me, so for now I plan to "ride this train to the end of the line."

I try to maintain an open mind about new intel, but for me, it is impersonal, for I am only "marking time" as I nurture my one burning desire to transcend this 3D density. I'm not merely an escapist from reality who is trying to "fly away" to some never-never land. Nor am I a nihilist harboring a "death wish." It's complicated. But that is another story.

I am ok with whatever that "celestial scatter gun" may unload on us, for I am ready for change. Others see things differently, according to their individual life experiences. That is as it should be. For instance, when I was 11, I had a very close ufo encounter of the first kind [about 40 feet overhead. At the time I said to myself, "Gee, what a funny-looking airplane!" It was years later that I realized what I had seen when I happened to glance at the identical image on the cover of an Adamski ufo book, which photo he claimed to have taken near the same spot as that of my sighting! But for others who never had such an encounter, that all sounds like "hogwash."

I understand.

I wish all of you good luck on your remaining life's journey!

LIFE IS A BATTLE!

NEVER RETREAT!

MARCH FORWARD!

VICTORY IS SWEET!

THCengineer

NEW million mile CME/4 days until planet Earth exposed to KILL SHOT? - July 28, 2017

NEW million mile CME/4 days until planet Earth exposed to KILL SHOT? - July 28, 2017

shttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASMnYybc5Xc
NEW Sun CME - Dense plasma core extends out over a MILLION miles! - July 28, 2017: A new sun storm has ripped a dense, huge coronal mass cloud from the sun's surface. It came from around the far eastern side and it is too early to tell what exactly instigated the large event. The Sun seems to be stirring...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6QKCqJktWg
Tracking the Big Sunspot on the Far Side of the Sun -Published on July 29, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=697KkNWNMVc#t=19.5758689
Monster Sunspot Erupts with Second Kill Shot! - Published on Jul 28, 2017 - In 4 Days this Sunspot will be coming back around to the Earth Facing Side of the Sun.

Oh hell... just let Planet-X take over. How much worse could it be?

Answer: If one of these hits Earth, forget your computers, cell phones, any car made after 1979. No electricity, bad very bad, total chaos for who knows how long.?

Last edited:

brown_thumb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASMnYybc5Xc
NEW Sun CME - Dense plasma core extends out over a MILLION miles! - July 28, 2017: A new sun storm has ripped a dense, huge coronal mass cloud from the sun's surface. It came from around the far eastern side and it is too early to tell what exactly instigated the large event. The Sun seems to be stirring...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6QKCqJktWg
Tracking the Big Sunspot on the Far Side of the Sun - Published on Jul 28, 2017

Answer: If one of these hits Earth, forget your computers, cell phones, any car made after 1979. No electricity, bad very bad, total chaos for who knows how long.?

I don't care. Life on this planet is painful and cruel. Whatever life-form that claims he/she/it is responsible should be FIRED from being a so-called 'Benevolent God'.

THCengineer

Is there a god almighty as we have been taught?

Is there a god almighty as we have been taught?

I don't care. Life on this planet is painful and cruel. Whatever life-form that claims he/she/it is responsible should be FIRED from being a so-called 'Benevolent God'.

I don't care either. I have learned to regard everything, except animal welfare, in an impersonal, dispassionate manner. This entire 3D drama is merely a distraction for me. But I still think that observing the intense solar activity is an interesting diversion.

As far as a so-called 'Benevolent God' is concerned, I defy anybody to refute the integrity of the following logical argument posed by Epicurus:

Is God willing to prevent evil, but unable?

Then he is not omnipotent.

Is he able, but not willing?

Then he is malevolent.

Is he able and willing?

Then whence cometh evil?

Is he neither able or willing?

Then why call him God?

.:Epicurus:. Greek Philosopher 341-270 BCE

Dog Star

Veteran
Thats stupidity.. God is absolute,one that created all that you can encounter
around yourself and even you.. and if he created you and everything around you than he also holds keys to destroy you or everything around you..

those questions are actually questions of ego... we can sees how early
people like this Greek guy Epicurus are totaly non-awared of their own
devil.. and that devil is ego.

So a Epicurus gived to herself and his own ego a power to judge absolut
inside this same Cosmos that is created by absolute God,dont you think
its a bit of childish to do something like that??

Like this questions are more real than creation we live in.. the Epicurus put himself
at piedestal of God questioning God moral.. common we all know better..

and we know its a Epicurus whinning about poor self,a typical egocentric maniac.

On the other hand a evil exist also to learn us something... if we never burn
self on a fire how we will know that she can be great servant but bad master?

We get some real great knowledge and soul experience in this non-safe space where suffering is a common and normal thing..

Dog Star

Veteran
Again ego,but another one whinning... ;) LOL

Accept suffering and release yourself from yourself,thats a wise to do..
today is Saturday and its a nice thing to recolect about your love you
have for our God JHWH,absolute that have powers to keep you and those
that you loving healthy or ill,good or bad...

so respect and some positive prays and vibes is all what we will need in this day,
its a celebration day of God,a day when he celebrated creation of a Earth,
after hard job there is a need to made some party..

we made a same as we are on his own picture,after hard working week
we celebrate and praise God on Saturday.

Life and God are very very good IMO..

mr.brunch

Veteran
..... in your opinion.
This is not a place to air your religious views, or to speak of them as if they are fact.

In the words of the stoned trout- blah.

THCengineer

I believe that it is erroneous to equate philosophical investigation with "religious views," and that it is desirable to not only question "authority," but to question "reality." That said, if you can clarify the manner in which I have offended your sensibilities, I will gladly refrain from doing so in the future?

..... in your opinion.
This is not a place to air your religious views, or to speak of them as if they are fact.

In the words of the stoned trout- blah.

mr.brunch

Veteran
I believe that it is erroneous to equate philosophical investigation with "religious views," and that it is desirable to not only question "authority," but to question "reality." That said, if you can clarify the manner in which I have offended your sensibilities, I will gladly refrain from doing so in the future?

I was not replying to your posts, I was replying to the post above mine.

I don't know how I would even begin to reply to one of your epic posts, and there wouldn't be much point. You seem pretty determined that you are correct and the world is doomed, even though the whole Planet X nonsense was thought up 20 odd years ago, and we have passed the predicted dates of its arrival twice now (2003 and 2012).

Getting a little old, in my humble opinion.

THCengineer

SOLAR UPDATE - Jul 29, 2017

SOLAR UPDATE - Jul 29, 2017

52dd9dde0439871978bfe9ab2f783816--planet-nibiru-the-sun.jpg

Multiple Suns Sighted Worldwide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frgFRQqYt1c
PLANET X PHYSICIST - WATCH AS THE SUN WOBBLES ON JULY 25th 2017 WHAT CAUSED THIS? - Published on Jul 29, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEiGvGS21Wc
PLANET X PHYSICIST - SUNSPOT AR2665 WILL BE TURNING BACK TOWARDS EARTH, WILL IT POSE A THREAT? - Published on Jul 29, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iqY6P3FtOQ
PLANET X PHYSICIST - EARTH TURNING INTO THE CROSS HAIRS OF SUNSPOT AR2665 -Published on Jul 29, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmBny6BDZX4
PLANET X PHYSICIST - CALIFORNIA EARTHQUAKE UPDATE WAS THIS REALLY ONLY A MAGNITUDE 5.1 - Published on Jul 29, 2017

S

Scott64a

Being self-evolved enough to know that your own perception of yourself changes the way you perceive the world around you has nothing to do with "a cosmic sea-change" or humankind's next evolutionary step.

This thread is terrible; I rate it one star.

THCengineer

Mr. Brunch, my apologies!

Mr. Brunch, my apologies!

Mr. Brunch, I offer you my sincere apologies for hastily jumping to conclusions. Mr. Brunch, as I have stated before, my "Planet X" position is really an impersonal one. I have "no skin in this game," and I am only attempting to share with others what could amount to the most enigmatic mystery of our day, the weird goings on in our skies. I am neither a sensationalist religious prophet of doom, nor a new age nut bent on spreading spurious channeled materials. My aim is to pique interest in our universe, and to consider alternative theories regarding it's functioning. Like the old saying goes, "where everybody thinks alike, not much thinking is going on." ha- ha Ever since I was a kid, I have been interested in how everything works, all the way from the quantum up to the macrocosmic level. My dad influenced me to question everything. He was a self-taught, near-genius "Mr. Popular Mechanics" mechanical craftsman who used to explain how he was machining Pratt & Whitney aircraft engine parts at the old Ford Aircraft Company in Chicago Illinois where he was employed in US Defense prototype projects. And he often brought home little metal objects to me that he had fashioned on a lathe, such as little metal spinning tops and small ball-peen hammers. I used to pour over the Science and Mechanics and Popular Mechanics magazines he subscribed to, and marveled at the numerous machines displayed as well as the cutting-edge scientific articles. In 1957, I eagerly awaited the latest news from the International Geophysical Year worldwide expeditions, which achieved groundbreaking discoveries weekly. And my, how I loved to visit the Chicago museums, the planetarium, the zoo and botanical gardens! Altogether, my curiosity about everything under the sun was enflamed, and today, at age 71, that flame still burns brightly! I think that intelligent conversation is the prime means for humanity to progress. I don't want for my pursuit of knowledge to be pigeon-holed into a stereotypical slot, for my proclivity transcends that categorization. My perspective stems from 65 years of avid reading, metaphysical theoria/praxis investigation, hard-won life experiences and my USN adventures in the Far East. According to my Chinese Astrological profile, I am Dog sign, as well as a high-powered Metal Dragon brimming over with tireless energy, inspiration and ideas. But my enthusiasm should not intimidate nor repel others, for I am, by nature, friendly and accessible. My nature is to shine brightly and is irrepressible. That's not egoism talking, for it is a fact, plain and simple. I think that I am able to find common ground with practically any honorable humanitarian, and I am open to your progressive discussions. What are your interests? Let's talk. :)

I was not replying to your posts, I was replying to the post above mine.

I don't know how I would even begin to reply to one of your epic posts, and there wouldn't be much point. You seem pretty determined that you are correct and the world is doomed, even though the whole Planet X nonsense was thought up 20 odd years ago, and we have passed the predicted dates of its arrival twice now (2003 and 2012).

Getting a little old, in my humble opinion.

brown_thumb

I lost all my interests decades ago. I've tried to coax them back to no avail. As time progresses, things just deteriorate further.

THCengineer

Rise from the ashes!

Rise from the ashes!

Is it possible that you have outgrown your youthful interests, as have I, and now you are able, ready and willing to enjoy new sensations and new possibilities? Will you try to "rise from the ashes" like I have done time after time?

"Now we're asking everybody for their sincere affirmation

That they intend to break out from their cells of limitation,

In which they now, as 'victims,' languish in procrastination

As though demoralized by lack of hope and inspiration."

"Look beyond this matrix-box of control and repression!

Spread your wings and fly away with us in new directions!

Realize your wildest dreams' unlimited expression!

Live forever and a day in new worlds of perfection."

.:AA:.

I lost all my interests decades ago. I've tried to coax them back to no avail. As time progresses, things just deteriorate further.

Latest posts

Latest posts