What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rock Resinator Heavy Yields Banned!

III%

This is the number one reason why I don't and would never buy someone else's bud.

I know so many growers that use that crap, or better yet the no pest strips.

It's like no one bothers to read anything before they pick up a product and start touting it as the next latest and greatest.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like you can buy on Amazon & eBay.
Seems "they" are vague regarding issue.
There's 15 products that tested positive for disallowed pesticides. Yet, they cannot inform the public or grows what it is.

It probably also explains why so many growers were perplexed during the crackdown, when their products came back with detectable levels of pesticides, even though they had never applied them.

Trace Analytics were seeing a lot of small amounts of residual pesticides on pot because pesticides were "all around us" referring to spray drift from nearby food farms and genetic contamination from poorly vetted mother plants, but he also specifically mentioned fertilizer and nutrient additives as potential sources of inadvertent pesticide contamination. I guess that's the category of Rock Resonator.

Guess they see it as 'better safe than sorry'. I think it's monopoly played. Who knows....

III%

It's a tangled Web we weave.

Here is a for example, general organics uses soy protein as one of their ingredients, soy is 99% of the time gmo, gmo is always grown by hosing it down with glyphosate.

So you see how a company could be none the wiser that they are using a contaminated raw material.

Glyphosate does not was off entirely, so there is no way to get rid of it.

Not saying this is the case, just an example how things like this can happen.

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
They pulled it from the shelves due to it being to damn expensive lol. Used it twice on some fire og's. It made them yield well, but the buds had a weird growth to em. Made theme foxtrail ridiculously. Still got half a bottle or so of that trash sitting in my cabinet:/ Never again...

OP

Megaprop

Salicylic acid? Yes, it's a plant hormone but basically that's aspirin!

As far as I can tell Rock Resinator is a PK booster with Citric Metabolites (whatever the heck they are....).

It doesn't seem to contain Paclobutrazol though, and that's a relief...!

Bongstar420

It wouldn't get banned if it didn't contain something like
Paclobutrazol which is a carcinogen not allowed for use on any food crops. Palclobutrazol has been found in other horticultural products promoting density and yield for pot growers.

These people selling these items do not list trace ingredients like that.

Unless you lab test the product as clean of hormones, nothing pushing "better results" should be trusted as hormone free. NPK is NPK. That doesn't mean hormones are necessarily bad, just that they can be added to product and not listed on the label if they are trace quantity....

Stop trusting the rich. Thats asinine. Anyone against rules is cheating.

http://www.thestranger.com/slog/201...s-found-in-commonly-used-pot-growing-products

Salicylic acid? Yes, it's a plant hormone but basically that's aspirin!

As far as I can tell Rock Resinator is a PK booster with Citric Metabolites (whatever the heck they are....).

It doesn't seem to contain Paclobutrazol though, and that's a relief...!

Imagenetic2935

Foxtailing is often associated with Triacontanol. But I dont see why this would get it banned...
Would be interesting to know what exactly is going on here.

Gry

Many things which have been banned in one location end up being sold in another.
Corporate ethics...

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Bad thing is they ban the product and not tell you why?
Leaving you exposed to whatever is in there that someone felt it was bad enough to ban the sale of it.
So what is the story here, it only causes cancer in people that live in OR, and WA.
If you live in other states your safe... what a joke!

haha right i think i read some where else that it contained Diazaminde..im not 100% sure tho i will see if i can find the thread and post the link