What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is anyone talking about lube? -making it and more

happyjane

After Swamp_thang asked me to elaborate on weed lube in another thread, I thought it could maybe use it's own place to be discussed....I couldn't find anyone talking about it.

While it might also be better suited to another category, I couldn't make a good distinction, but it is made in the kitchen, so this seemed appropriate.

Who else has made it? Have you tried it? What's your experience?

blastfrompast

Veteran
a friend make vaginal supps for the "moon" time as she calls it.....

Work well for cramps apparently...

Coconut oil made into a bullet shape. :p

LedLara

Boiled flacseeds once, indeed a nice lube can be extracted if you take some time and figure out how to process and store it properly. Otherwise coconut oil does a good job..

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
grape seed oil.

not sure if it needs to be cannabis infused though, lol. i guess its a good idea for menstrual cramps. but then coconut oil made into HAO would do the trick.

KenAbyss

Homemade coconut oil, and my lady friend LOVES it! So do I, because I apply it! She says it gives her "extra tentacles." :woohoo::woohoo: It's the same coconut oil I make for baking, so it's 100 grams of trim or bud (often mainly Bubbleberry) to 500 ml of coconut oil.

DeMonet

Coconut oil seems to be the main base that people are using. However, the recipes I have looked up tend to have some other stuff in them, like lecithin, which helps preserve the coconut oil from turning rancid. (Don't worry, it's easy to tell if your coconut oil has turned. Look it up.) While we're on that subject, they say the main way people ruin their coconut oil is "double dipping." If you're not old enough to remember that Seinfeld episode, it means "don't stick your fingers into your coconut oil based lube." Because, duh, there are spores and microbes and god knows what on your fingers that will be transferred to the oil. So unless your coconut oil product is in a liquid state, because you've warmed it to melting, and it's pourable, use a spoon or something to get it out of the jar or whatever you have it in.

Some say that adding some grapeseed oil can make the coconut oil feel a little less greasy. That's certainly what it did when I made some lotion for a relative, out of coconut oil, shea butter, grapeseed oil and about 2oz leaf.

Idunno what to tell those who have an allergy to coconut products. It's not sooper common, but I personally know someone who has this allergy, so it does happen.

H

Huckster79

If you do foreplay right you don't need lube...just saying....yeehaw

Depends where your aiming....

Im proposed to my gf we try in in place of analeez ... still not been given clearance for the clinical trial but still got my fingers crossed...