What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AN line help

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
" full 67 bottles " to funny

I really shouldn't laugh as I use the full NOTG line plus osa dr6 etc ...
Just something about the AN line that I don't like

Let me think..... The stupid names .... The super high tag

Oh and the kid stuff too ... To each there own I suppose

i used OSA last year and found it to be no good as it made my plants brittle as hell. i found a thorthon labs sheet and its only got 1.06% of soluble silicon in it. i have since switched to gro sil which has 6.26% of soluble silicon and its alot cheaper and my plants are not brittle at all now but just tough like they should be..have ever noticed the brittleness i talk about? my plants had the consistency of celery..when i tried to super crop like i normally do they would just snap and not bend

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
i've used Sensi Grow ph perfect...part A & part B for veg...i don't really care what anyone says..haters can hate away,but the stuff gives me beautiful healthy vegging plants each and every time w/ no work...just mix and use & i use tap water..lol

yep i agree. its funny every AN thread u get a few haters that come into the thread and always offer something else,even when the OP dont even say they want another nutrient but they still come in and offer that running something else would be better and cheaper..i dont understand why they would even care how i spend my money bc it sure aint costing them a fkn dime :laughing: i say use what makes u and ur plants happy

Pnut1127

Wonder why people always complain about pricing. If u want good shit u gotta pay for it. Can u buy a Bentley for $10,000 cause I'm pretty sure it cost close to that to make one yet you will pay $500,000 from the dealer with no complaints. I guess people don't remember the times when u paid $10 a gram or $200-350 an ounce and never complained to the dealer one time. Oh ya and those J's u be rocking made in China for 3$ and sold for $300 with no complaints. Or have u emailed Nike and told them that they are a rip too. Anyway bottom line is If u don't like it Grow up and grow on with something else no need to talk shit everyone has their preferences. I like good shit and I pay. Simple as that. Advanced works wonders for some and not for others. I can't complain they have worked for me as well.

toohighmf

Veteran
Wonder why people always complain about pricing. If u want good shit u gotta pay for it. Can u buy a Bentley for $10,000 cause I'm pretty sure it cost close to that to make one yet you will pay $500,000 from the dealer with no complaints. I guess people don't remember the times when u paid $10 a gram or $200-350 an ounce and never complained to the dealer one time. Oh ya and those J's u be rocking made in China for 3$ and sold for $300 with no complaints. Or have u emailed Nike and told them that they are a rip too. Anyway bottom line is If u don't like it Grow up and grow on with something else no need to talk shit everyone has their preferences. I like good shit and I pay. Simple as that. Advanced works wonders for some and not for others. I can't complain they have worked for me as well.

People who tend to justify spending so much on AN and 10+ additives, have probably never used a K.I.S.S base fert regiment. Until you've done both, you have no pony in the race. Honestly, it's pretty easy to tell because if they did, they'd be running the cheapest base ferts they could find. Not bashing anyone, or AN. Marketing and the exorbitant fees charged is very deceptive to most Americans. It's more expensive so it must be better, right? It's your money and your crop. I get it. Its hard to risk your yield and quality if you're already happy with spending all that money that you think contributes to your success.

Is a Lamborghini or Maybach more reliable than a Toyota?

Drewsif

Fuck off Big Mike, you pedo lover. Go feed some "science" to your other shill account in this thread, no one else wants to hear your guerilla marketing.

If AN is so good, why can i always smell a plant that was grown with it? On the bottom shelf of my local dispensary? Mmm boy that Budcandy sugar water! Makes plants heavy. Makes plants turn the color of dried up sugar water. Gives a laughable fake smell. What a GREAT COMPANY!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts