What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AN line help

mango420

What's your opinion on the flawless finish star crash? Have u run florakleen? I've always run florakleen at double strengh and it has worked well, just wondering if an's flushing agent is any better.

crazyhigh

ph'd water works great for flushing

there was a time nobody knows what a flushing solution is. So they used water and guess what we smoked well flushed weed in the old days :joint:

I read from the ceo from canna saying that just US and germans are stupid enough to buy sth they can achieve with plain water

stonedfly

Flawless finish is amazing ... was called final phase long ago ... really good product I highly recommend it

I like clearex as well

mango420

there was a time nobody knows what a flushing solution is. So they used water and guess what we smoked well flushed weed in the old days :joint:

I read from the ceo from canna saying that just US and germans are stupid enough to buy sth they can achieve with plain water

I've grown for enough years to know flushing with straight water is nowhere near the same as using a flush solution. I've flushed with plain water for 2 + weeks and not got close to as clean a product flushing for 5 days with florakleen.

~star~crash~

What's your opinion on the flawless finish star crash? Have u run florakleen? I've always run florakleen at double strengh and it has worked well, just wondering if an's flushing agent is any better.

I have not tried florakleen yet...i used to flush heavy with RO water...flawless finish is awesome...you should see what comes out in the drain water after a couple of flush's :biggrin:....yucky

picture.php

stonedfly

Well that's all fine and dandy but science says otherwise ...

A low Nutirent level will actually pull more nutrients outta the medium than pure water...

" back in my day..." lol... Dino's will die

yts farmer

Veteran
Well that's all fine and dandy but science says otherwise ...

A low Nutirent level will actually pull more nutrients outta the medium than pure water...

" back in my day..." lol... Dino's will die

Does it really, or is a light ec solution used to prevent osmotic shock?

Chemdawggy Dawg

Maxibloom or jacks will get the exact same results for 1/4 or 1/8 the price. I prefer jacks as it is the cheapest. If you can use a scale and have your own ro machine you can save a ton by buying the powder in bulk and not paying for their watered down products. If you use drip clean throughout and don't overfeed there is no need for the flush product either. Yes I have used all this stuff. One time I had a very expensive bottle of piranha turn to a cess pool while strong on the shelf, I was pretty disappointed. Now I just run sterile and have never been better off. $130 in jacks will last most growers over a year.

~star~crash~

Maxibloom or jacks will get the exact same results for 1/4 or 1/8 the price. I prefer jacks as it is the cheapest. If you can use a scale and have your own ro machine you can save a ton by buying the powder in bulk and not paying for their watered down products. If you use drip clean throughout and don't overfeed there is no need for the flush product either. Yes I have used all this stuff. One time I had a very expensive bottle of piranha turn to a cess pool while strong on the shelf, I was pretty disappointed. Now I just run sterile and have never been better off. $130 in jacks will last most growers over a year.

I've been hearing a lot about jack's and no one complains....that's a good thing

A buddies been trying to recreate the an line from powders.like monopotasium phosphate for big bud with some humic. Trying to copy their recipe on the cheap. But he always burns his shit or fucks up the ratios so i'mm just thinking he was better off buying it .lol and not breaking his ass trying to save a couple bucks. Anyone else try this?

Megaprop

Use your Carboload for veg. It'll do a decent enough job of feeding your microherd

Save the more expensive Bud Candy for week 3 flowering onwards. It's basically Carboload plus other sugars which enhance resin.

Yes, VooDoo is excellent but v.pricey. Same goes for Piranha. I'm sure there's cheaper but just as good alternatives out there.

Other than that, use the AN nutrient calculator.

Good luck!

Agropop

Hello

Can I use AN Sensi Bloom A&B---> for coco coir, I think sensi bloom its not specific for coco, because nothing is mentioning coco on the label?
Should I use cal mag with sensi bloom, or would epsom salt (how much grams per gallon?) be good enough for RO water?

A

acridlab

^^get your r.o up to 75-125 ppm with the calmag

then add the sensi bloom a/b until you get desired ppm.. i usually hover around 750-900 … u should be fine..

Agropop

Hmm, hmm, because I dont have any calmag, ill mix tap with ro 50/50 and will be 0.2ec
Thank you very much! :tiphat:

Pnut1127

Sensi Grow and bloom both contain enough cal/mag to account for the ro water. No need to add cal again or anything else. Only sensi pH perfect is used with ro, not regular sensi. Just read the labels

A

acridlab

well for the most part.. but they do sell sensi cal for a reason..
some cuts just need more cal, like sour dubb, n certain o.gs…
if your running seed stock,, u definitely do not need any..
old finicky clones, etc… u need lots.

~star~crash~

i've used Sensi Grow ph perfect...part A & part B for veg...i don't really care what anyone says..haters can hate away,but the stuff gives me beautiful healthy vegging plants each and every time w/ no work...just mix and use & i use tap water..lol

SamsonsRiddle

A lot of the best growers on here use jacks.
or if you need a liquid there is always dyna gro foliage pro - simple one part nute that when mixed with dyna gro protekt at the right ratio keeps your ph right in range.

way cheaper compared to an and most other liquids with a great ratio of NPK and all the micros.

Latest posts

Latest posts