What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

mutated landraces from Bikini Atoll?

therevverend

Veteran
Plants above ground would have a hard time with the initial blast and radiation. Seeds below ground would probably be ok. Cannabis would be one of the first plants to recolonize with all the competition cleared away. I'm sure they're waiting for all the foolish humans to wipe themselves out so they can take over.

Dog Star

Veteran
Shrooms can clean soil even better than Cannabis plants,they know for these,

thing is that this type of radiation is extremly poissonous,specialy from Plutonium,
Plutonium is 1000 times more radiactive than Uranium.

Inside Fukushima Daiichi was MOX fuel,mixture of Uranium and Plutonium,like there was few hundred kilos of Plutonium that reactor explosion vaporized and aerosolized inside
our atmosphere and sended on a way to North America mainly,

scientist say that you need only one atom of plutonium ingested thru breathing and when
he settles inside lung tissue you will get cancer cause of Beta-particles radiation is very strong from Plutonium.

Bioaccumulation of radiation between 5-30 years are estimated from scientist that Fukushima radiactivity starts to show "their teeth" thru cancers disease in bigger amounts,specialy in Japan,North America and further on North cap,

with Pacific where all this sea food starts to be compromised cause of Fuku radiactivity
future brings for so much people lot of pain and tears.

Radiactivity sucks...

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
I got a Sunflower Lineage from the Offroads from Prypjat. Collected during '85 and '90s...

Im into plating them since 2000 in an controlled area.

Side by Side to other Sunflower Lineages you can see differences in all spectrums from growth to "flower"...

Even a Kid could say untagged which one the Prypjat Lineage is ...

Dog Star

Veteran
If they are 85 then they dont need to show mutations,

after 86 most of them are full of Cesium 136,137 and other radionuclides so i guess there are a lot of weirdos in this flowers...

Remember how we was run in Atomic shelters during Chernobil
crysis,there was a lot of weird clouds and fear was big that those rain is highly radioactive and dangerous.. so they awared people
to not stay out in a rain.

And then scientist and nuke pro-loby claims its a "safe" type of energy... only there is no manual how to estinguish those coriums
when catastrophe happends and how to maintain all those damage
that lasts for thousends years after..

I got a Sunflower Lineage from the Offroads from Prypjat. Collected during '85 and '90s...

Im into plating them since 2000 in an controlled area.

Side by Side to other Sunflower Lineages you can see differences in all spectrums from growth to "flower"...

Even a Kid could say untagged which one the Prypjat Lineage is ...

dogbite1

Here is a link to a little bit of info that you might find interesting. I'll have to look to see if I have any more.

http://thebirdman.org/Index/Others/...lantGrowthWithElectricity&Magnetism&Sound.htm

i don't get how every nuclear blast wasn't a nuclear disaster, if they all threw radioactive nuclei into the atmosphere and water. is it the cases where it doesn't mix everywhere the problem? does it all sink to the sediment layers in the sea? is it iodine131 mostly and that the aquatic biological absorption has no migrancy, with all organisms eating, excreting and living/dying in the same place?

also, i am wondering,
is alpha particle radiation usefull for mutation, or the supposed gamma from the exited state, in alpha emitters after transmutation,
or is x-ray radiation more usefull. i think low amounts can have positive effects on growth.

also, i wonder what the difference between beta radiation and extremely high voltage/low amperage electrical circuits through plants. ok, i realized this as i typed it, the energy per electron would need to be really really high to equal electron volt of the beta discharge. but anyway, i wonder what some high voltage/low amperage static electricity would do for plant growth/health/evolution, seed germination... tesla soil :D

*i think low amounts can have positive effects on growth. i imagine lining a micro cabinet with rad max shielding or a castable shield,,or just lead plate, and running a light x-ray generator on the plants at regular intervals and capturing the photos on an electrnic system somehow every burst and also getting a timelapse x-ray movie from different angles as a secondary result of the experiments. i don't know how to make an electronic x-ray camera though. also, what if over generations the plant strain/s can be grown and bred in these conditions, with increasingly more and more radiation dose strength and/or radiation, to strengthen the genetics/plants so maybe they can survive space radiation?

earthwyrms

radioativity is everywhere. one atom decaying, means it is already decayed. a portion of all potassium is radioative potassium 40. potassium itrate will set off a gieger counter. radioativity can induce mutation. my grandparents kept peanuts given to their kids in school that were irradiated/bred or something in oak ridge national labs. a chinese man, owner of a lotus resort, sent lotus flowers to breed in space on the commercial section of the chinese space station, they are enormous. google "outer space sun, lotus". dose rate and type of radiation are factors. alpha particles don't penetrate the epidermis, dead skin layer, but inhalations puts the bombarding radiation in contact with the lungs. Sr 90 imitates Calcium and deposits in bones, meaning bone cancer is more likely. Iodine 137 attacks the thyroid. UnUnPentium 299 warps space, supposedly, hahaha.

i came back to write... Bruce Bannaner

non

Veteran
andrei-bouzikov-beneath-grow-lights-thou-shalt-rise.jpg

Dog Star

Veteran
There is no safe amount of radiation that can be ingested and that person dont have
any medical issues after that stupid move,specialy with some of Plutonium radionuclides
that are needed just one atom to create cancer.

Atomical gardening,what a BS... radiation is extremly toxic and positive mutations
dont happend in this way,as result you will have toxic fruits and veggies that
is possible to eat only if you wish to get some exotic type of cancer.

Wait a bit more... soon you will all see positivity that comes from nuclear energy,
anyway North America shores already showing a results of human as a consciouss
being,die offs on daily basis are proof that Pandora Box is opened.

ahortator

Veteran
Hi Dog Star.

I agree with you. I think that the Todd's Mitcham peppermint in the market must have been removed from cutting to cutting enough times that it has no radiation levels.

However atomic gardening seems to me something as crazy and absurd as scary and dangerous.

I am not very fond of feminized seeds or even modern hybrids that steal to you the possibility to make seeds by yourself. Transgenics GMO seem to me aberrational. So you can imagine that irradiated ones are not something I am looking for. I posted the info about the peppemint because earthwyrms is looking for something irradiated.

It is said that nuclear energy is the chapest and it doesn't rise the levels of CO2. But they doesn't tell that eliminating the residuals is extremely expensive ans it keeps contimanting almost forever. But as they throw the nuclear waste to the sea in front of Somalia coast, or simply load with them depleted uranium bombs thrown all over the NATO forces attack, it seems there is no problem dealing cheaply with the subject.

What happened in Fukushima seems really absurd. Japan has been the only country in the world attacked with nuclear bombs, if we don't keep in mind nuclear bombs tests, but far from being against that shit they seem to like it and have become very fond of that dirty and dangerous source of energy. The human being is too arrogant and they think they can control all, but you have what once happened in Chernobyl has happened in Fukushima with even far worse consequences. And it has happened many times more and it will happen but Big Brother and mass media keep it in silence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_and_radiation_accidents_and_incidents

Nuclear bombing test in paradise islands wasting them almost forever has been one of the worst thing that ever happened to our world. And it would be much better if the human being have never discovered such source of dirty energy, that on the other hand it would not save us from a meteorite, an allien invasion nor give us superpowers as in Marvel comics as some people believe.

You can be sure if I must to choose among malformed mutated children, cancer on one hand and to have cheap electrical energy, I prefer light up with candles.

nucleares-no.jpg

Greetings

Dog Star

Veteran
Yep,hard to get proper feeded with iradiated food...

and those picture you put is perfect since radiation affects first kids and elderly
people so they will be a first that will go from this World.

A non-consciouss human will polute so much that soon kids will not even get born,
or if they does it will be like in horror movies with oversized heads and malformations,
that is what nuclear will do to us... all for money and for ego,

but a times soon comes when people will cry hard cause they was full of selfishness
and was run in direction where ego told them,denying truth cause of money and
in the end fact is that you cant eat money..

from material things we all need clean food and water to survive... thats a basic
and now comes time where this basic things will be poluted with radiactivity,
from all that i read related to Fukushima it will be no good our future,
mayhem on Earth is a small to say...

Latest posts

Latest posts