What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

" Land Of A Thousand Colas !!! Multi room PPK 26K "

Raho

Veteran
. . . as ray from tpb says, it's the way she goes...

I was just looking for TPB memes :)
fa8464e1c0138d1b4c5b7272198783a6--trailers-funny-shit.jpg

DunHav`nFun

Ha.......What`s a couple yrs tween friends.......Glad you`re doin ok though no shit Bro......Sounds like you keep your hands full like I used to , and yeah......Gettin burnt out`s part of it but yas gotta keep your eyes on da prize......Too much invested to just hang it up unless you run into security problems like I did .....anyways.....

Pop up a few pics on how those dtw buckets are put together , might help my old ass with my lil headies setup.....I`m sick of hand waterin these bitches and I`ve got enough fittings and such ta cobble up a manifold and pump setup.....What`s your stable got growin these days Bro.....regardless.....Take care and don`t be a stranger.....

Peace.....DHF.....:ying:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been awhile. times flying. might be time for some updates. Ive been a busy busy boy. Rooms have been worked an reworked. Currently working about 1000sqft of canopy spread over 5 flower rooms. about 175k btu of cooling. as always multiple setbacks but it all leads up to the next stage.

30de's set to 600-750w, 16 315 cmh's hung vert in between the de's in 2 rooms,an a few diy leds scattered. every room has co2. every room has evaporating humidifiers, one room i just installed an aprilaire steam generator an a hydro-x pro controller, so far i really dig the hydro-x pro, but i will say, i still want more configuration out of it.

all rooms are amended tupur coco dtw, 2 gal bucket lid net pots in a 3.5 gal bucket. bottom of bucket is lined with a 5 gal paint strainer an filled with 1 gal of large perlite. then bucket lid placed ontop. all higher pressure feed pumps now an floraflex drippers. i currently have a bunch of netafim drippers. i have found the florflex start to fail over time.

knowing that a move is now possible i want close out this chapter here an the thread. upload alot of photos of things ive ran since i stopped updating some 2 years ago. miss updating but shit ... i dont stop. been burnt out a few times an questioned it all but days later found myself right back into again. and as ray from tpb says, it's the way she goes...
Hello