What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ace'Sativa research (:

bwoyrude

Veteran

Yesterday i've planted some seeds directly into soil-mix.
i have 2 nepjam reg / 3 zamaldelica reg / 2 congo fem / 2 malawi fem / 2 panama fem
I hope I will have something to brag at the end of the experiment
canabis.gif
Today, day 15@veg(18/6), and I am very pleased with the dynamics.
Surprised views of NepJam, they grow as the kush or 100%ind., with thick sheets. All in 3 liter pots.Zml in In the square pots.

Cheers.

Last edited:

BoldAsLove

Veteran
Looks like a very nice start bwoyrude! :cool: I haven't grown NepJam but I have grown the Blue Mountain Jamaican in the cross, and they began with very similar leaves. No worries, they got thinner as they progressed as some sativas do. The high won't lie :joint:

Cheers and good vibes to your grow :ying:

Grown the Panama, but never the Malawi and thought would be to tall indoors. Can it be done inside? I would have got some if so.:tiphat:SR

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
They look healthy and happy bwoyrude :) Nepal Jam grows thick and fatty in seedling stage, then later shows more traditional sativa traits in flowering. Thanks for sharing! Great selection of genetics!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Speed Racer,

Malawi can be grown indoors from seed without any problem, its cycle and size is similar to panama, maybe malawi is slighty slower to flower but both can be grown in the same garden and conditions. There are great malawi grow diaries around here from Zanddar, Tangwena and others.

bwoyrude

Veteran
Thanks all :)
Dubi, thank you,
I trying to give them their appetite, but at all different already, even on vegetation.Anyway with my giant set of ferts they will not starve :canabis:
1 bad news for me, ended space in gallery, because i'm small newbie :laughing:

Last edited:
Thanx Dubi. Should have gotten the Malawi dang it. Did get a Panama and had red pistols and was just as described. You can definately load more and more as got quite high, laughter etc, like drunk kinda but none of the problems. Not sure if hermied or was hit with something else, but did get a few seeds. If was hit would have to be good though as all I had was fire. Glad to hear I can do Malawi inside. Now I need to talk the misses into it somehow. I assumed the Malawi is more potent from tsd smoke reports I read. Will check the ones here, thanx again. :tiphat:SR

bwoyrude

Veteran
Hello , 35 days@veg(18/6), 46 days@total, 1st day@12/12
Very cold,13-14*C at night, I like to sleep with fresh air from open windows;) But all look more or less well :tiphat:

Last edited:

bwoyrude

Veteran
Greetings.
8days@12/12.1 week of pre-flowering :)
The big surprise for me, all showed their sex - all girls. i have place only for 9 plants, maybe 10 max.
Some very uncomfortable stretched after changing light mode, i think it closely for 11 plants :)
Soon transplant in 10l pots and I will setup 600 HID
I remind, I have:3 ZML reg / 2 nep.jam -reg / 2 panama fem / 2 congo fem / 2 malawi fem.
Cheers :tiphat:

Last edited:

bwoyrude

Veteran
Cheers
15days@12/12
all after transplantation in 10/11 pots(coco/perlite)
Mostly stretched - malawi and zamaldelica(one of) :)

Last edited:

bwoyrude

Veteran
Cheers,
Suddenly, one of the zamal have showed eggs.The highest of the others, I thought it would be 100% boy, but he deceived me twice. Now there are only two similar girls of zml.
At yesterday's watering noticed a very "beautiful" colors of inflorescences on my Congo #2. similar colors like problems with phosphorus / cold. temperature, hope its chitral genetics. :watchplant:

Last edited:

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
Very nice grow !
Beautiful canopy you have there ! Did you top or fim and what veg schedule have you used ?
Good luck with them !
All the best, HJ. :smoke:

bwoyrude

Veteran
Thanks Husky Jackal,
Saw your message in my profile, but I can not answer until such status.
the schedule is - NPK calc, program by the russian grower. it's easy to calculate which elements goes to your plants. And no matter - GHE, Biobizz,canna - they all have not the best balance for MJ.
As for the graphics, they are already gone, already guided by experience and by view of plants. Eyes - the best schedule.
for example : Canna A/B 2ml its ~ 100-35-60(+ca\mg\s) as i remember, but the MJ needs (N100,P80-100,K150-200)at this stage.If i give them 3ml A/B - will be even worse.
Hope wrote available, with my "perfect" english :tiphat:
I did fim and top in this cycle, unfortunately ,don't remember which bushes were fim or top, but all were fimed twice
Cheers.:tiphat:

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Beautiful grow room and start of flowering bwoyrude! Hopefully anticipates great things!
Best wishes for the flowering!

Latest posts

Latest posts