What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oldpinks rough smokers guide to Amsterdam

badmf

sINCE US influence has finnally gotten to the Dam don't go foreigners banned as of May 1st. I still will have memories lol.

crizzo

Amsterdam doesn't close to tourist til the 1st of 2013. I already got my Judges passes for this years cannabis cup. I cant wait.

halschriver

there is a new guide in bookform: it is called "Coffeeshop Guide Amsterdam 2014".
I bought it a few days ago via their webpage: www.cofdam.com

It reviews all the Amsterdam coffeeshops ...

DSC_0075_small.jpg

LeiLei

Can't wait to head that way tomorrow night!!!!! So many options to choose from, it's great to see suggestions, my first time there :)

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LeiLei- You'll have an awesome time. Enjoy an outdoor café sipping tea or coffee (weather permitting), and pack your thermals. Been there 10 times as well as other parts of Nederland having friends there. Check outdoor markets...spectacular!

My FIRST and favorite...Betty Boop! However, loads of them....you'll find your favorite.

what about green house effect, as far as I remember they allow smoking as well as the guests get happy hour at their bar and coffeshop

Rekots

Coffeeshop Eerste Hulp

Coffeeshop Eerste Hulp

1e Hulp' Be sure to check them out if you make it to the dam, they are just far enough out of the center to be not so touristy and the product and prices reflect it. Numerous concentrates available here as well with dabblers to use! WORLD's best hospitality and amsterdams coolest cat, Rizla!

Space Toker

Veteran
I don't know where to post this, thought there was a thread on the subject but can't find it. If it was removed, forgive me for asking, but did all those shops really close down this January? Do they have any recourse in fighting it? thanks!

ThirstyRoss

There's been no change as far as I know, the coffee shops in Amsterdam still seem to be open to tourists. Googled a couple of the shops they seem to indicate the same...?

Space Toker

Veteran
yeah well I hope someone finds out as those were some (some as I say) great coffeeshops and it would be a shame if they were forced to close and had no recourse. someone in the know help us out here, thanks!

FtWendy

Any thoughts on where to go for my sativa appetite while visiting Amsterdam this week? It's been a long time...

Latest posts

Latest posts