What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PA/NJ/DE GROWERS UNITE!

big mike

daym, who woulda thought there were so many growers in this area..
Are any of you growing for med purposes? or just rec?

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
i'm thinkin about outdoor this year... not too sure though.

it's pretty crowded in my parts

Weed Farmer

I have not decided if or what I will be growing outdoors. Last year, I had ak-47, skunk #1, Sour Diesel and some bagseed, that I can't seem to let go of. They all had mold to some degree, so this year I will definitely be looking for something the finishes earlier and mold resisitant...

Frosti108 What breeders Ice caught your attention and which book are looking at...It sound like a good read and a good drool inducing book.

It is great to see so many tri-staters.

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
I use the Marijuana Grower's Bible by Greg Green. Personally i think it is great, with in depth and experienced information about pretty much everything green. It provides a great coverage of different growing methods and techniques and is perfect for the beginning grower. Not as detailed as say the OG Faq's, but it was definatly worth the money.

Glad to see all the tristaters! BTW, does anyone round these parts make their own hash/oil? Since i moved here i have never seen any, just curious (plus i have a bag o' trim in the freezer that needs to be put to good use :) )

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
frosti108 said:
i cant think of the books name off hand since my friend has it right now.. but i know it was something like 'how to get good bud' or 'guide to good bud' or something along those lines. and for the breeder, im not sure but i did some searching on the internet for a good place to make my purchase and this place looks like it has some good deals- http://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/seed-specials.html

i for one am probly gonna get the 3 pack deal with ice in it and save the other 2 packs of seed for an indoor run

wow that's a good deal, you should go for it (those are some pretty decent strains, though i am not a fan of big bud)

Weed Farmer

frosti108 said:
i cant think of the books name off hand since my friend has it right now.. but i know it was something like 'how to get good bud' or 'guide to good bud' or something along those lines. and for the breeder, im not sure but i did some searching on the internet for a good place to make my purchase and this place looks like it has some good deals- http://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/seed-specials.html

i for one am probly gonna get the 3 pack deal with ice in it and save the other 2 packs of seed for an indoor run

Those are some good prices. Keep us updated your on order.

Last edited:

stoner 13th

what are the plans for the PA outdoors this year? nothing big here, just got some leftover skunk/durban freebees from last year im gonna veg indoor for a few week and put them out around the end of May--

heres some pix from the last few yrs of PA grow-

-- guess i only have this one--

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
well, i have 3 hardy sativa dom bagseeds about a month old (oldest is on its 8th node). haven't sexed em yet, but when i get the females i am going to take cuttings. anyone want some?

i think i will do a couple outdoors, but primarily i am focused on indoors.

glad to see our thread is still alive

G

the price of bud isnt that bad. and the qulaity is excelent if you know where to go. North Philly has dank bud for dirt cheap. Thats where most of it comes from peopel go down to north philly and bring it all back up to the suburbs like chester and montgomery where they inflate prices. Just watch your bac in north philly and dont act like a retard and you'll be allright, just watch out. it can be nice one block then be dangerous ghetto the next block, especially if your white and look like you got money

anyway, i got some bagseed i will throw around and i miht pick up a pack of c99 or something for the summer

Last edited: