What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chaouen - The Moroccan Rif in May 2009

G

guest101

picture.php

Nice virtual tour mate!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!! :yeahthats ;)

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Right, I bought very nice hash up in that mosque :joint:

Hey _frankenstein_ Thanks for passing by ;)

-p_

j.pombo

chefchaouen! many memories ... beautiful place ... I was there last New Year ...
tommy compliments, nice picture!

H

Hyaden

much thx for these awsome pics .i like the cat with the 2 eyo colours very much

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the visits and comments my friends! :tiphat:

Yep, I miss Chefchaouen really bad, it felt like home since the first minute I arrived there. I come from a rural culture also, similar to Chaouen in many ways, so it really felt like I could even die there and be buried in those mountains because that land is my land, at least in a spiritual way.

Hehe... Hard to explain, and strange... Just like Chaouen and the way life is lived over there.

Sweet smokes :wave:

|tommy_g|

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
veri nice trip and pix tommy g, seems you spend a great time there..
i like to much rif mountain and from 2000 i go every year up in maroc.
i go to my friend house farmer, i have big appartment only for me(and turist that want buy hash) where i have all i need like my house....i smoke all day nice primero inside house
then if i want go chaouen or montain or whenever ya want i go but outside be carefull, maroc change in the last 10 year..not same 70's ehh!!
anyway i go "Cherafat" ...less then 1 hour up chaouen, veri
quietly small village , better then ketama(thats my opinion,in the first 3/4 year i was in ketama so i no what i talkin about believe)
...more green nature
more rain and more nice hash fellaw also more chip like 1euro 1 gr for first quality primero

HellRazor

Sweet Trip Tommy nice photos my friend:skiiing: oh and i smoking green poison f1 right now, i want to trip and meet the whole world lol u guys are the guys! :tiphat:

inbetween

Wow stunning photos Tommy G,

I'd love to travel in the footstep you did on this trip :) Wife is Moroccan, but sad to say a city girl from Casablanca and been bred to be scared of the hashlands of Maroc :(

I will show her this photos though, hope she'll lighten up a bit about the delights of her own country lol..

Latest posts

Latest posts