What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hell Breath

mtownshend

These are some pics of Hell Breath just finishing, I popped half a pack and all but one was female.

Hell Breath is from Mycotek Genetics, they have access to all the mothers used in this project. Great breeder and the seeds are all fat and plump, and viable, never lost one to date (knock on wood),

These are the newest ones, in a dark room for another 24 hours, I should get better pics when they come out of that b4 the trim, these went a full 12 weeks and a few days. 2 daze dark, 7+ dry -> Cure.

A lot of this I will be keeping for medicine, I found on earlier ones that this strain works wonders for the migraines I tend to have quite often. Great taste, clean chems with lambsbread on the exhale more pronounced on some phenos and is very clean, best I've had, but this was fresh I guess.

The First 2 are early flower, but shows the vigor in them well.

There are a couple from earlier Hell Breath's a couple weeks ago.

The last are the ones harvested most recently. The Best that went as long as they needed. Odd, a lot of the trichomes were clear, but turning cloudy with quite a lot of amber. Usually by the end of the dark cycle the ones that are turning will get milky, if not I'll let them sit another day or 2. Either way, I'll post some if it finished if interested. Definitely have better light, I just try to move them as fast as possible to the dark room in the morning, no time for pics.

Hope this link works, if not, please post, I just need to change permissions.

Enjoy!

mtownshend

Sorry, forgot to insert those last pics.

BTW, Hell Breath is OGKB2.0 x 3 Chems, by Mycotek Seeds bred from cuttings of the mother/father (I know the chems come from Top Dawg, but I am not sure where the OGKB2.0 was from (Archive? In House?).

A stellar hybrid that is well worth the flower time (It seems to be a good candidate to let grow to 18" and flower without topping and keeping it in a corner, doesn't seem to take much room when just a single cola, that's enough for personal use. I am very reluctant to let any of it go to friends, this has been my medicine for the past month and I expect it to be for some time. I'll have to find something new that works better, which will be a while.
:tiphat: Mycotek