What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

fellow Bikers I welcome you to the IC mag Automotive forum

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
most of you know I'm a petrol head esp when it comes to 2 wheels
but I love cars as well (esp when I beat them in a race) so lets get the ball rolling

if it has an engine lets see it
but do remember your own security think before you post a pic

right now this thing is driving me nuts
I have to go by it twice a day sitting in a shop window, being a Mick Doohan and Rossi fan
(last weeks moto GP was what bike racing is all about) the Repsol Honda has a special place in my heart
I know because of my size and build I'm better suited to the 600 bikes the 1000 rr Blade it eating me up

Attachments

• Honda-CBR-1000RR-Fireblade-Repsol-Rep-2007.jpg
    Honda-CBR-1000RR-Fireblade-Repsol-Rep-2007.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 45

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
OP

Nice fireblade! And thanks for the automotive forum, how freakin cool!

ArcticBlast

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
yeah decided my Ninja isn't fast enough in a straight line
in the twistys she's un touchable but I hate getting beat in a drag by a bloddy ferrari

H

headfortrinity

bought this after I crashed my TL1000R, this bike handles a lot better. I still miss all that power and easy wheelies from the TL though.
picture.php

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
My Harley is the only vehicle I own, good thing it has only rained once in over 200 days! Nothing like the freedom of a motorcycle IMO. I'll post a pic of it when I get a chance.

Nice thread...

TrippyDab420

Here are my bikes the black R1 I crashed 7 totaled about 3 years ago the yellow R1 I sold and Im thinking about selling the Red 1098s to get a new Ducati Streetfighter.

Attachments

• IMG_0132.JPG
    IMG_0132.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0133.JPG
    IMG_0133.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0135.jpg
    IMG_0135.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0140.JPG
    IMG_0140.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0139.JPG
    IMG_0139.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 67

Bush Dr

Painting the picture of Dorian Gray
Veteran
British made Supermoto, no good for high speed as no fairing but untouchable in the twisties:)
CCM R30 = 644 cc twin carb single
image.jpg1_zpsqtjyovew.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Here is one of my horse's,

there is nothing like two wheeled therapy

this is BamBam
my '06 Buell XB9SX

mods include:
K&N Air Filter
Race ECM
D&D Exhaust
air box delete
breather re-route
(custom mapped for the above mods @ R E Cycle, Chemanius, Vancouver Island)
running full Synthetics
headlight mod
whitewire mod
shorten turn signals
tail clean up w integrated brakelight/turn signal
removal of passenger pegs
removal of belt guard
'Maas' custom heel guards
PDGmoto 'Hooligan' Dash
'BlackFlash' axle sliders
GP shift pattern
'PolkieJoe' custom timing cover

My Girl

My Girl

This is My rocket ... I love her to death .. Got black because I want to put some kind of Graphics wrap on it .. It is all stock for the most part ,, Thinking about adding some gas to it ..

HarleyJammer

Veteran
I was practically born on 2 wheels. Own an 06 HD Road King and an 09 HD Street Bob. Both bikes are far from stock, are a blast to ride, turn heads, and make people smile. .. including me!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Time to bump this thread , here's my '04 FLHTPI TC 88 retired Police Special :dance013: View Image]View Image[/url]

nice bike, knucklehead. don't know if I can scan pix of my old sportster in here or not. am looking for an old flathead 45 right now, or a generator shovel. know a few fellows that took 45s & put sportster top end on them for a few extra horses. I'm just wanting one to putt around on, got over going fast a looooong time ago, LOL! now I just want to go...:)

'94 Sporty

'94 Sporty

OldPink,
my custom home built 1994 harley Sporster soft tail

namaste

Attachments

• 1994_Harley.jpg
    1994_Harley.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 49
custom twin glide

custom twin glide

here is my current project a twin glide with panhead tins a paucho frame and an evolution motor and heavy duty 5 speed tranny

namaste