What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone had a Lucid Dream?

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
I had one the other night..

Sooo, I'm having a dream and I see a friend who I was trying to contact but I have not been able to contact him.

I said (in my dream) let me put your number in my cellphone. I looked down at my,iPhone and couldn't see any apps (can't see details in a dream) and I said I can't see any apps on my phone.

A local newscaster say, I'll put it in for you.

Really trippy. I was guiding my dream. I read up on it (Google) and I'm ready for my next dream.

You can fly, etc :wave: I called him the next day

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I have dreams where I know I'm sleeping and dreaming, in my dream. I try to wake up and have trouble doing so. Like I can hear myself in my dream telling myself to wake up, all you need to do is sit up. Then for the life of me, I can't sit up. Prolly only lasts for a few seconds in real life, where I can't wake up, but in my dream it feels like an eternity.

Floridian

Veteran
Want to have realistic lucid dreams?Even if you don't smoke,but better if you're trying to quit,leave a nicotine patch on overnight which isn't suggested exactly because of realistic dreams being a side effect.You will wake up after one of these with an unbelievable feeling that what you witnessed was in fact real,just a differing reality.It's trippy as fuck and happened to me accidentally.I think the warning pertains to possible nightmares which I'm really glad didn't happen because they are not normal dreams.It'll be two weeks tomorrow I haven't smoked and my third or fourth day I accidentally left a patch on.I don't consciously try to remove them but I really think I'm done with them.I quit for 4 years not using any aids and just started back in Feb.,Don't ever let your brain convince you that a smoke or two a week under social circumstances won't send you back into nicoslavery because it surely will.Dream on folks!

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Dreams are freakin' weird.

I have them most of the time..
When I was in my late 20's thru late 40's I had flying dreams at least a few times a year,
Sometimes I flew like Superman, with my arms out in front.
Other times my arms were by my sides and I steered by turning my shoulders.

I could always see, in my dreams what I was flying over. It was weird!

A lot of times I just jumped up to take off.
a few times I launched myself with a giant slingshot stretched between two trees.
Once, I launched by getting in a tall elevator and took off thru the roof...

Freakin weird man!

One time long ago, when I had a motorcycle, in my dream I was came up on a huge backed up traffic jam. I just pulled back on the handlebars and went up about 10 feet above all the cars.
When I got past the half mile traffic back-up, I pushed the handlebars down and came back down on the road...

Dreams are freakin' weird, but I don't mind the sex ones!
I don't get them nearly as often as I used to...

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Want to have realistic lucid dreams?Even if you don't smoke,but better if you're trying to quit,leave a nicotine patch on overnight which isn't suggested exactly because of realistic dreams being a side effect.You will wake up after one of these with an unbelievable feeling that what you witnessed was in fact real,just a differing reality.It's trippy as fuck and happened to me accidentally.I think the warning pertains to possible nightmares which I'm really glad didn't happen because they are not normal dreams.It'll be two weeks tomorrow I haven't smoked and my third or fourth day I accidentally left a patch on.I don't consciously try to remove them but I really think I'm done with them.I quit for 4 years not using any aids and just started back in Feb.,Don't ever let your brain convince you that a smoke or two a week under social circumstances won't send you back into nicoslavery because it surely will.Dream on folks!

Haha haha!!! I've done that before,leave a patch on overnight. I had a dream that I was tripping on acid. I was in my car tripping doing donuts in reverse(my car at the time in real life was front wheel drive) and I couldn't stop the car. No matter how hard I tried the car just kept doing donuts,lol. One of the weirdest dreams I have ever had.

Take a ZMA supplement on an empty stomach about an hour before bed. Always puts me in a coma and I have the most surreal dreams.

Andyo

Veteran
premonitions

premonitions

Dreams that turned out to be premonitions
Fate is fukin real try to dodge it ,but itll get you.

I had a dream about a prison walking up the stairs the railings on the landings had a pattern
old place .
same dream twice 5 weeks later i got busted for a big grow
in that prison which id never been in was that pattern on landing railings exactly as i dreamed

A

OldPhart

I have dreams a couple times a month, where the dream is going on, but I can hear everything around me. Makes me mad when I'm having a good dream, and I hear someone trying to wake me up.

Not really a lucid dream, but I was doing a semi-suicidal road trip across the country and was crazy tired. I had been running off the road and falling asleep. I finally gave up and pulled off on an entrance ramp to catch an hour of two of sleep. So I'm sitting in the drivers seat catching a few zzz, when I have a dream that I'm in my car, and I'm crashing. I wake up, and a semi had parked about 20 feet in front of me with his running lights still on. I grab the wheel, and hit the brakes. Took me about 5 seconds to figure out that I wasn't moving. That was the most intense 5 seconds I think I have ever had. I fired the car up, and drove another hour until the adrenaline wore off.

G

Gr33nSanta

as a kid (like 5 years old) I dreamed that I was flying and when I woke I tried flying down the stairs, trying to convince my little sister that we could both fly.

Ive smoked so much weed for most of my life I hardly ever get lucid dreams now, when I do, either I have smoked too much CBD or not enough THC. My lucid dreams are always so fucked now lol, good thing they are rare.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
sometimes i dream that i can breathe underwater while swimming. really cool hanging out with fish. dreamed once i was sitting in the electric chair in prison. they asked if i had any last words, & i said "nope, lets get this show on the road..." when the lights flickered in the room, i woke up. :dance013:

Floridian

Veteran
DTO I'm gonna score me a nicobuzz tonight during lights out..Wonder what I'll be doing maybe I'll be a human submarine or become someone with x-ray vision!!Yea I like that one gotta concentrate tonight when my noggin hits the pillow.Maybe I'll be able to talk with dogs!!!Naw that's asking a bit much of the patcherillo.Would be the ultimate though..

rolandomota

Veteran
yea i hate my lucid sex dreams its always like trying fuck a wall Its so strange i know what sex feels like but its always the same like trying to fuck a wall or also like a shark blowing you with the pain and all. My flying dreams suck too i can never actually fly like i want to its more like a chicken trying to fly im just too heavy. Many dreams i cant remember a short time after so writing down what you dream when you wake up is a good idea. Sometimes when i realize im having a dream and start controling it i start waking up or stop dreaming right away.

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
I have the same fucking dream, everyday. I can't find my car ....or something! :whee:...(constantly walking)

Green Squall

I could write a book with all the crazy, vivid dreams I've had.

I have a lot of disaster dreams. Tornado's, floods, tsunamis and even nuclear explosions. It's insane how clear and real dreams can feel.

My second most common dream is me being pursued by someone or something and my legs not working right lol.

~star~crash~

i've had dreams i'm flying...sometimes it's like gliding with my arms outstretched at my sides like i'm an air plane , other times i'm actually flapping my arms like wings ...really flying:biggrin:

also i've had super jumping dreams...where i could jump great distances continually hopping like my legs were made out of super springs

occasionally i've had the ability to make myself wake up and escape from a bad dream ,,,, usually involves some kind of sudden burst of physical activity like running and then diving ...like diving out of the dream and into sudden wakeful consciousness

i've had dreams when i realize i'm dreaming and i'm me & consciously guiding events within the dream...that's lucid

also i've had dreams that i'm in my bed trying to wake up...what i've come to understand is that really is a only 1/2 way state of in-between type consciousness

i've had recurring dreams years a part...bizarre

ever have a dream you fall down and then wake up with a jolt?

lastly using cannabis reduces my ability to recall my dreams ...peace

~star~crash~

I could write a book with all the crazy, vivid dreams I've had.

I have a lot of disaster dreams. Tornado's, floods, tsunamis and even nuclear explosions. It's insane how clear and real dreams can feel.

My second most common dream is me being pursued by someone or something and my legs not working right lol.

yeah...i've had that one often when i was a kid ...common i think

ion

a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream.......monkey minds......if y'all want some pertinent info on using and crafting dreams, read up on seth/jane roberts. easy-peasy, you can see results quick if you have an interest.

my question is, is there anyone here that has woken from the dream that they are not dreaming all the time?

row row row your boat, gently up the stream.......also, lotsa melatonin b4 bed gives you ZAZZY color

Latest posts

Latest posts