What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Haze at the moment?

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
just popped a few pure green oldtimers haze...
picture.php

...to find a few males for pollinating a cut of big sur holyweed.
hoping for some interesting F1 results from these two inbred lines.
the green hazes flower a little faster, and have a cleaner/clearer,
less introspective high. kinda reminds me of that white 80s disco
powder that would get snucked up with rolled-up dollar bills.

cheers

M

maliali

i grew out moonshine haze 3 distinct phenos. 1nd close to core cut(ssh),2nd core cut but more sat and catpissy hazy tropical fruit,3th is pure haze i have cut down most on 88 days,core cut at 82 days. and still waiting 2 phenos at 123 days not finished yet i will cut them at 130. I think very good representation of amnesia(ssh) tipe smells in seeds. orangeish/peach,melon,hazy tipe of haze smells. oposite of that musky anise incense nl/5 hze or catpiss/woody incense...

DenverJim

I grew Nevis skunk here at altitude in ‘14. Had a warm oct. started throwing pistols and frost early sept. 3 finished the skunk pheno yielded. The others weren’t bad harried early Nov just before the deep freeze temp dropped ~ 70 F in 12 hrs. Had a plant that was frozen solid. This is a great climate dry, clear and high.

Latest posts

Latest posts