What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Still learning but happy with the results so far...QWET. 6 minute first wash on the material.

picture.php

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
last 3 plants are done I am FREE from indoor grow hell !!!!

last 3 plants are done I am FREE from indoor grow hell !!!!

my 1st Dead show personally attended was @ Colt Park, Hartford Ct 8/2/76 ,just was 15 years old & about 40 thousand peeps were there ...
i'm somewhere around in here >>> https://www.photog.com/gdead/70s/76/Colt/index.htm

so I took down the last of my indoor today ... welcoming the sounds of silence in my home (no f*cking fans!) i have tons of stash it was worth the effort

man did i get fumigated by Hammers Kush ... i mean gassed out real bad:biggrin: choking on the stink after awhile

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

onavelzy

Veteran
my 1st Dead show personally attended was @ Colt Park, Hartford Ct 8/2/76 ,just was 15 years old & about 40 thousand peeps were there ...
i'm somewhere around in here >>> https://www.photog.com/gdead/70s/76/Colt/index.htm

so I took down the last of my indoor today ... welcoming the sounds of silence in my home (no f*cking fans!) i have tons of stash it was worth the effort

man did i get fumigated by Hammers Kush ... i mean gassed out real bad:biggrin: choking on the stink after awhile

View Image View Image View Image View Image

WOW, given that kind of weight, I hope you put in some of these to keep from ripping out your ceiling.

51KrSquJ83L.jpg

Looks like another really great grow Star. GZ!

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...

mountain bikes these days are an awful lot like dirt bikes...except for the pedaling bits...even the bucksaw which only has 4 inches of suspension travel just smashes through stuff like it's not there...the real downhill bikes have more like 8 inches of travel...those guys huck them off 60-70 foot jumps like nothing...ah youth...:)

gotta go do laundry today...and of course pick up all the stuff i forgot to get yesterday when i went shopping...

off day in the garden although i'm sure there's something that needs to be done...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bigeye: slow day..usually you guys have your panties all bunched up over the idea of leaving the house to do laundry!

:tumbleweed: now that the cooler has been running for a few days it's almost chilly in the house,i had to put a sweatshirt on this morning!

98 and 5% humidity out right now,so perfect swamp cooler weather...

Aspenou812

Veteran
slow day..usually you guys have your panties all bunched up over the idea of leaving the house to do laundry now that the cooler has been running for a few days it's almost chilly in the house,i had to put a sweatshirt on this morning!

Got any 5 gallon buckets I can use.... another stripping of the fans tonight...Gotta get that light in there...

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
:bigeye: slow day..usually you guys have your panties all bunched up over the idea of leaving the house to do laundry!

:tumbleweed: now that the cooler has been running for a few days it's almost chilly in the house,i had to put a sweatshirt on this morning!

OH yeah, we just couldn't load up all our dirty laundry on our bikes and ride down to who know where to wash all of that dirty laundry.

OH yeah, I have a washer and dryer so I don't have to leave the house...:moon:

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I love having 2 maids in the garage. I've even run my washer off the solar/battery bank. Dryer is 220, so not that one, but I could always hang stuff out to dry in a pinch