What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

organic nutrients for soil

macdiesel

I know Mission makes organic liquid nutrients for soil. Any other companies out there doing the same thing? I'm really just wanting to get away from salt build-up in the soil......and I'm not really interested in playing with worm castings, bone meal, etc

KIS

There's liquid versions of just about everything, including blood and bone meal. I would suggest you reconsider your position on worm castings. They are literally the best thing you can do for your garden.

There's organic bottled nutrient lines, but it is not difficult to make your own liquid nutrient line using things like fish hydrolysate, seaweed extract powder, humic and fulvic acids, and molasses for example.

Drewsif

Mills with bottled bact/mycos will put you down the line. Add that up and see if it's worth the trade off, only goin half organic, "storganic". A step in the right direction.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
I started out with Biocanna line and liked it. I've since moved to a Coots mix.

truck

canna bio flores. balanced works great for everything at every stage. run it at 1ml per gallon at every watering as a stand alone and you will get good quality smoke with little hassle, as long as you are using well balanced soil that is buffered with dolomite lime and or oyster shell. My go to is mix a bag of roots organics original and their soiless coco, plus a bag of fox farm ocean forest. this mix kills for the home grower along with the bio canna.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
There's liquid versions of just about everything, including blood and bone meal. I would suggest you reconsider your position on worm castings. They are literally the best thing you can do for your garden.

There's organic bottled nutrient lines, but it is not difficult to make your own liquid nutrient line using things like fish hydrolysate, seaweed extract powder, humic and fulvic acids, and molasses for example.

i third the worms
its not like they smell
or take space or time even

Latest posts

Latest posts