What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is it possible?

B

bigganjabud

OK

Basically last night I was talking to someone who mentioned he grew the weed we was smoking!

Then I asked him what sort of seeds he grows he said regs but I only take out the females first!???

(at this point I'm thinking OK mate bet ya can)

Then he goes into the tip of the seed

He rekond that some seed will have an indent and some will be decidedly pointy with a slight inward dip

Basically I Googled he's theory and found this!!

picture.php

OK icmag please let me know your theorys on this

If anyone has any comments or proof to this either way, then please feel free to post

I've got loads of regs and fems so if I can get better weed from this thread then play ball

Cheers

STAY positive please

Namestae

Dog Star

Veteran
Hurd it and friend actually informed me on these one.. maybe before 3-4 years he
gived me report on trying it and getting good female numbers..

like from 20 seeds he choosed this way he gets 17 females..

personaly didnt try it,that is also fact but why not.. there is some healthy logic
in all these rules somebody gets with own brain and shared it with everybody else..

best thing it can be checked by everybody is this true or not..

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's all bull shit!

It may work for one or two seed varieties but for the remainder this method will not work.

The first time I saw this, I think was in a Mel Frank book.

The method has been tested by many over many years.

I'd almost be willing to bet that that dude has the Mel Frank book & that he believes that nearly everything in print is fact checked previous to publication.