What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis Grower Buys California Town to Build Pot-Friendly Outpost

OregonBorn

Well, maybe someone read the above post and dumped ERBB big today and it tanked nearly 40% to $0.0023 a share.

But the entire Phoenix Metro area business being a scam? You saying that Dial, Intel and Petsmart are scams? I say bullshit to that, bub. Phoenix is in Arizona, not in New Jersey. New Jersey is where they excel at boiler plate scams like no other, including Nigeria and South Asia.

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
Well, maybe someone read the above post and dumped ERBB big today and it tanked nearly 40% to $0.0023 a share.

But the entire Phoenix Metro area business being a scam? You saying that Dial, Intel and Petsmart are scams? I say bullshit to that, bub. Phoenix is in Arizona, not in New Jersey. New Jersey is where they excel at boiler plate scams like no other, including Nigeria and South Asia.

So Johnson & Johnson, Prudential Financial, Merck and Honeywell International are scamming in NJ? Good to know. LOL.
Since you're born in Oregon, I thought it'd be prudent to mention that it's rife enough with it's OWN scams sufficient for the Oregon State Treasurer and the Secretary of State to devote entire web pages to it:
https://www.oregon.gov/treasury/GuardYourMoney/Pages/Common-Scams.aspx
https://sos.oregon.gov/business/Pages/scam-alert.aspx

Must be all the Nigerians living in Oregon.

:S

BTW: Good job labeling entire sections of the globe and their residents as SCAMMERS. LOL.

OregonBorn

So Johnson & Johnson, Prudential Financial, Merck and Honeywell International are scamming in NJ? Good to know. LOL.
Since you're born in Oregon, I thought it'd be prudent to mention that it's rife enough with it's OWN scams sufficient for the Oregon State Treasurer and the Secretary of State to devote entire web pages to it:
https://www.oregon.gov/treasury/GuardYourMoney/Pages/Common-Scams.aspx
https://sos.oregon.gov/business/Pages/scam-alert.aspx

Must be all the Nigerians living in Oregon.

:S

BTW: Good job labeling entire sections of the globe and their residents as SCAMMERS. LOL.

I DID NOT SAY THAT ALL OF NJ was a scam, like the above poster said that EVERYTHING IN PHOENIX, AZ is a scam. I said that NJ is the home of supreme boiler plate ops, which in my experience it is (from my personal experience living in Brooklyn, NY). Read things in context here please.

There are plenty of scams to go around, and I NEVER SAID THAT OREGON WAS NOT FULL OF SCAMMERS. Oregon is in a dismal downward financial and political spiral, mainly due to underfunded retirements (PERS) and insane pet spending programs. And the LGBTQAA loving governor and mayor of Portland supporting protests and riots resulting in burning the town down. And you missed the entire raft of corruption in the city of Portland. I am privvy to some details of corruption in Portland happening on a grand scale, actually. It is pathetic. This information is not on the internet though. But it simply does not compare to other places, like Chicago and New Joisey, never mind the ultimate scam of scams, Wall Street.

Happy now? I will say again that I believe that New Jersey has a place at or near the top when it comes to global scamming, stealing, phish, con jobs, mob influence, political corruption (starting with the fat-ass governor), etc. etc. Been there, seen it in person. Oregon and Arizona simply pale in comparison. But the west is catching up fast with so many people moving here from the east coast. This state is nothing like it was when I was a kid, or even what it was 10 years ago.

But at least weed is legal here... :moon:

Last edited:

OregonBorn

And meanwhile back to the topic of this thread, American Green, ERBB continues its downward spiral to $0.0019 a share today. With the current federal stance on marijuana, it is considered a very high risk investment. From an investment perspective, according to Seeking Alpha:

The marijuana sector has drifted down, based on an equal-weighted portfolio of the entire population, for the past 7-8 weeks. There is no catalyst on the immediate horizon to suggest any sector-wide entry position for a long-term buy-and-hold.

oldchuck

Veteran
I am not even slightly tempted to invest in weed stocks, any of them. They are much too risky for a number of reasons. Besides, I find corporate weed distasteful and immoral.

OregonBorn

Immoral? Wow... You have to incorporate here or form an LLC before you grow state-legal licensed weed, or you are setting yourself up for a massive personal losses from legal suits. Its not all BIG COMPANIES with Wall Street financed backers. But larger financially backed interests are buying up grow licensed operations in Oregon, and at a pretty fast rate.

At all the legal rec stores in the western states that I have been to, no one seems to care about where the weed was grown, or by whom. They just want the latest and most potent strains. Oregon and Nevada require the growers' name be on the label, but who is to know whom those places are owned by? They are just names. In Washington they just list the UBI number of the grower on the label, and in Colorado they list the license number of the grower. I guess that you can look them up in some state directories? Most are privately owned business and they do not disclose their ownership. Love it or hate it, that is the way that legal weed is here. I see nothing here that is immoral... corporate or otherwise. IMO, the DEA having marijuana as a Schedule 1 narcotic is a crime against humanity. But they do not give a fuck about humanity at the DEA. They care about self preservation of the agency and keeping their jobs, and getting rid of what they consider as being immoral weed.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts