What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Irie Tiki Farm 2017

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
The show must go on!

I'm back :dance013: Starting the outdoor season a lil late, but with a nice new canvas to work with. Someone managed to get himself a house with 2 acres on a hill with killer sun exposure. No neighbors in sight, an backed up to BLM. The property was cleared by the previous owner an still has some brush that can be removed but that will happen in the winter. Plenty of room for activities :biggrin:

Starting off with a dep hoop that will be 12' x 40' made outta PVC an rebar. Already have a 24' x 100' tarp for this an future additions. Got 5 bales of promix hp, 5 bags of worm castings, an some oyster shell flower for the base soilless mix. Feeding will consist of guano teas with seabird, Mexican, Indonesian, an Jamaican. Weekly barley teas an a lot of other organic goodies in the line up.

Adding the dep hoop as soon as the pad is shoveled out an ready hopefully this weekend, then transplanting the chosen ones into their finial 10 gallon smartie homes.

Here's the line up:

Beans
Ancient Og f2 - Top shelf Farms
Ghost Og x ECHP - U.S. Seed Co
Dosidos x ECHP - U.S. Seed Co
OJSDKB x ECHP - U.S. Seed Co

Cuts
Dosidos - PCG Clones
Pie Face - PCG Clones
Suzy Q - PCG Clones
Harlequin x GDP - PCG Clones

Fast forward......
picture.php

picture.php

2 shovels, 1 pick mattock an one dude..........

picture.php

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Brewing up some poop soup for the veg room. Trash can will do in here but will need to grab a bigger tote for the outdoor brews.

picture.php

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Who needs a tractor.........

picture.php

Hit a huge rock that I only scratched the surface of, but chipped away at till she wasn't in the way. Cant put any rebar through rock so I'll cut down the dep to 12' x 32'.

Started on a lil privacy fence that will eventually go the whole 2 acres. A 6 post section of fence is going up first then the dep hoop will follow. Blame the lag on the rocks.

Thought this was gonna help an make it a breeze.....

picture.php

not so much the first go. Grabbed a digging bar an busted the rocks up an used the auger back an forth till there was a 2 ft hole.
picture.php

Did a little culling in the Dosidos x ECHP's an it looks like only 2 females outta that pop. Funny how that works since I got almost all females in the GHost Og X ECHP's.

picture.php

A lil 12th leaf action on one of the Ancient Og f2's.
picture.php

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
looks like the healthiest plants ive ever seen what do u put in your poop soup.
Thanks Dave

Seabird guano, Mexican bat guano, EWC, powdered kelp, unsulfured black strap molasses. If you want to test it out you can start with a 5 gallon batch an go with 1/3 cup for the guanos an ewc, then 5 tsp molasses and 2 tsp powdered kelp. You can use kelp meal instead an brew it in the bag with the guanos. My personal preference is having the powdered for other uses. :tiphat:

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Sunlight!!!!!

Sunlight!!!!!

Got 12 Ghost Og x ECHP's from U.S. Seed Co. transplanted outside. Damn do these stink of gas like no other with some having a bit of a sour side. Bringing out 10 Ancient Og f2's next Monday, along with 1 Harlequin x GDP and 1 Pie Face.

Flavor town is around the corner..........

picture.php

picture.php

First sunset in the garden.....
picture.php

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Is there anybody out there.........

Is there anybody out there.........

Hellllllooooo (echo)....................

Plugged 12 more 10 gallon smart pots with 9 Ancient Og's, 1 Dosidos, 1 Pie Face and 1 Harlequin x GDP the other day. Top dressed with neem meal, EWC and Life then added mulch. Just been feeding Barley tea, coconut water, powdered kelp, aloe, mykos and azos along with some great white shark. Just grabbed some fish powder and Ca 20% from age old organics (the only bottle in the mix).

picture.php

My favorite Ghost Og x ECHP that has the most fuel nose.
picture.php

Candid shot of one of my workers.....
picture.php

Off with their heads! Topped the Ghost Og x ECHP's so they would bush out more.
picture.php

packerfan79

Veteran
Damn, garden is looking nice. Anything with ghost is going to be awesome. I have 4 pure ghost og from cannaventure I am inching to get these girls flowering. Super excited, I had a true og that was some fire, but I lost it a couple years ago.I have a good pheno of black triangle but it's not gassy enough.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Looking good :)
Aloha
Thanks JOJO420 much appreciated

Damn, garden is looking nice. Anything with ghost is going to be awesome. I have 4 pure ghost og from cannaventure I am inching to get these girls flowering. Super excited, I had a true og that was some fire, but I lost it a couple years ago.I have a good pheno of black triangle but it's not gassy enough.

The quest for gas in bean form us a tough one to narrow that perfect quantity to quality ratio. Keepers with the most fuel I've found lack in the production Dept.

Latest posts

Latest posts